If you love chocolate you will love this.

this is great - I love this one so much
Chocolate chex mix called turtle. I bought this after searching for the sweet and salty ones. I could not find it so I chose this one. I have to say they are great the chocolate is very tasty and the bits of peanuts are a welcoming flavor. Do you have a favorite chex mix? I might try the one you like best.
@dismalgrin (2470)
I will have to check that out. My boyfriend LOVES chocolate and this might be the cheapest thing I can get him for Christmas that he will actually like. Silly boy is so picky that he has to pick out all his gifts and that kind of ruins half the fun of picking out the present for him. I'm thinking either food or a puzzle would be the cheapest think I can get him without him picking it out.
This is really nice they have sweet check mix added to it. I dumped it in a bowl and took out what I did not want and left the rest.
I do not really like chocolate at all so it is the original ones that I prefer.
Oh that is rare not liking these treat.
@carolscash (9501)
I like the traditional chex mix. I am not a fan of turtles candy so I am sure that I would not care for this one, but I bet my husband would. He is a huge fan of those candies.
I don't know if I like turtles at all but,I like these.
@free_man (7337)
Hi Gifts. Thanks been thinking about trying that chex mix but wanted to know more about it first. I like the sweet and salty ones too but haven't been able to find any.
I forgot where I purchased them at. It may have been walmart I am not sure. No it was target that is where it was. I will not be going there anytime soon it's too far.
@cream97 (29169)
I have heard of this new flavor a couple of years ago. I just have not been able to try these. I could have sworn that I was sent a free sample in the mail though, but I can't be too sure. They do sound good, I am sure that they do too. I love peanuts when they are mixed into chocolate bits.
I've actually never seen the turtle Chex mix. However, there is a Hot Chocolate Chex Mix that I really like. I really like the chocolate undertones that it has in it and the marshmallows are a great contrast to all of the crunchy bits in the mix. I don't see this all the time as I think that it is a seasonal variety, but when I do see it I tend to stock up on it because I think that it is so very delicious.
@gdesjardin (1938)
I don't really care for Chex Mix...but the hubby sure does! I will have to look for "turtle chex mix" at the store. I think it would be something he would love. He loves chocolate and peanuts and is always snacking on something. Thanks for sharing.
@Nadinest1 (2040)
At our last craft/bake sale, a lady made what is called Puppy Chow and it is Chex or maybe Shreddies covered with a chocolate mixture and it was delicious. The homemade recipe could probably be made a lot cheaper to make than buying it as well. I love anything to do with chocolate.