Husband's Business Trip

@terryt52 (245)
I am by far a jealous person. My husband had a scheduled business trip planned for over a month. Originally just him and another man were going. A few days before he was scheduled to leave he mentioned two supervisors were going but he would not look me in the face. So I kept pressing him and finally he admitted that two girls were going. So that means two guys and two girls driving seven hours in a care sleeping in the same motel and doing everything together every minute of the day except sleeping. I was very aggravated at the whole situation because he would have never let me do such a thing and in the past we have had some minor problems with girls not an affair to my knowledge.I am hurt because he was not straight forward from the beginning and I had to pressure him. and being old fashion as I am I do not think it is right. What do you think any input from mylotters. Thanks
In this day and age when it is hard to keep a job the lst thing I would be is jealous. My boyfriend is out of town for three weeks. He is around all sorts of woman and I have no problem at all. he said he needs to go to florida next to do a meeting. I just asked that he please get home to see me then make the trip to Florida. I can only imagine your pain because I am super jealous to the point I have hit men. But,like I said in this day and age the last thing I would do is stand between my man making a dollar. He was at a ladies house last night eating a very well tasting meal. he told me all about it. For all I know he could have slept with her. But,that is not on my mind. I trust him that much. I have other issues with him but other woman is not one. I hope your hubby goes and comes back the way you sent him. I would at least see if he could get his own room. The boss should not allow them to all share where is the privacy or just alone time.
The last thing I would be in....
@terryt52 (245)
I would never keep my husband from making money or doing his job but he could have told me from the get go that these women were going., I am not a jealous person at all never have been. But he could have told me from the get go . Thank you for your input
@terryt52 (245)
@buggles64 (2715)
I would be upset myself, because even though nothing is going on, he wasn't straight with you and it's just not appropriate. It would be more appropriate for the two men and the two women to drive separately. What would concern me is the fact that it was kept a secret until the last minute, how is trust built that way?
@terryt52 (245)
That is what bothers me is that he did not mention the ladies going until the last minute. That is exactly every relationship is built on trust. I am just upset at the fact that nothing was said about the ladies going and I had to pressure him until he finally told me. Thank you for your response.
@sender621 (14956)
I think you have to trust your husband until he gives you a reason not to. An unwanted strain on your relationship is not good for anyone. He may have felt too guilty to tell you everything because he was afraid of what conclusions you would come to.