December 8, 2010 5:47pm CST
I really want to make a party for this month. I have already invited the players from a football team in my place. They said okay but until now I have no reply from the manager. The manager said, thank you for your invitation, but our player still in holiday, will you wait for 2 weeks. And I replied, yes of course we will wait. But now I become desperate, I have already given my students hope that they will come to my party. Should I delay, or cancel the party? I don't know what to do.
9 Dec 10
Two weeks! If there is an assurance that after two weeks they will be able to go there, then I think you should not cancel the party at all. If however, there is no assurance at all and there is a slight chance of them attending your party, then find another alternative or better cancel if you think the alternative won't be able to give fun to your party!