When was the last time you worked out?

I want to get on my treadmill,I don't like the fact that I hav eto pull it out of the corner and drag it to the living room and then do it all over again to put it back.
@Nadinest1 (2040)
that is the problem with many people....if it is such a chore to get the equipment out....it's not going to happen. Maybe if you set it up somewhere and have it ready to go...you would walk by and say hey i think i will get on it for a few minutes. I would like to have a treadmill....my back is starting to bother me and i think a little exercise(walking) would help.
It has actually been a while since we had a supposed friend that was staying at our house with us for a while and I didn't want to disturb her and then since she's been gone I've been dealing with the ramifications that we have to deal with from where she stayed with us for a little over a month. I'm hoping that soon this toe of mine will heal (long story) and then I can start to work out again because I really am craving a good workout.
@syoti20 (5295)
Exercise is part of my daily routine. I do push up everyday and sit ups. I am health conscious. hehehe
@hushi22 (4940)
the last time i had a work out was two days ago when i used dad's abrocket and *** (i forgot the name).
@greenline (14864)
Just yesterday evening ! I have the routine to go out to the park near my house, and go jogging, when the weather is favorable. Yesterday evening, the weather was so nice. So, I didn't want to miss the chance to go for a jog. That is my favorite way of exersizing and getting rid of the stresses of the long day at the work place.
When at my hometown I worked out daily on my Heathrider bike for an hour a day. Since I am in TN and the weather is still great, I have been walking up and down the hills daily for 30 minutes a day.
@cryox92 (170)
• Macedonia
The last time i worked out was somewhere around September. Sometimes i feel like working out again but I'm too lazy to drag myself to the local gym. I ordered some workout machines, so as soon as i have those placed in my home I'll start working out again :).
I was on a very strict diet and worked out every day. That was the Spring of 2009. I haven't really done much since. I was losing about ten pounds a month then but didn't get far. I am doing much now. Especially it being Winter and all. Not much energy to do anything. Hopefully I will feel better in the Spring.
@Wefight (330)
Well i work out eery week as i go too a taekwondo place and we learn taekwondo and do lots of stretches and movements.It is even easier for me as if i dont want too then i dont have too drive it is in walking distance and only 5 minutes away at the PUB.The other thing i like about it is that you can fight against you friends and then afterwards go and have a drink with them and have a great night.It is also good for discipline and other cool things.
@nicregi (1936)
Certainly was last week. Did about 600 steps. since I got my BlackBerry now cant wait to get a arm strap to get my apps running while I am jogging :)
@buggles64 (2715)
I haven't worked out in two weeks. I canceled my membership at snap fitness, and there just isn't enough room in the house for the treadmill. I love working out and how it makes me feel, but sometimes I just want to exercise away from the house. It is more motivating for me...odd, I know.
The last i have worked out was some years once i started my college i stoped my daily workouts.I have plans of starting it again but i dont have enough of time to spen for it.