What are some colors you feel won't look good on you?

I have nothing in solid yellow to wear. Not a bottom or even a top that I can think of. I have solid pink but can't remember if I wore it this year or not. I like bright colors a lot. The color I can't buy to wear on my body is brown. I never like brown in anything. LOL just think my body id brown LOL. I don;t like brown shoues,bags,shirts,pants,nothing what would your color be?
For me, the color that I don't think that I can wear at all is lime green. I think that the reason that this color doesn't look good on me is because of the fact that it would make me look as broad as a barn because of the fact that I am a big girl to start with. In addition to that, I don't think that it would complement the color of my skin at all. Finally, it also wouldn't be good because I don't like to draw attention to myself.
@karishna (86)
I really can't wear yellow also because of my tan skin and it makes me more darker if I wear it. Also I don't want to be noticed because as we all know yellow is a bright color and can be seen immediately even though you are far.
@sender621 (14956)
I don't usually worry about what color something is as long as i am happy with it. i have come to find that i am not that happy when i wear yellow or green. they just don't seem to be thriving colors for what I wear.
I feel I look good in orange, yellow, brown, blue and pink. However, I don't look good in red because my complexion is fair. I like black for formal wear. I seldom wear green. Being Asian, I may not look good in any shocking colors like neon or shocking red. lol.
@jordq7 (576)
hi there giftsandbagscom!Dark colors are usually the ones I'm having a hard time to wear..They just don't fit me,and the more I wear them the more I think I'm ugly..How I wish I can wear anything...
any color will work for my skin except for the very light colors.many said that i look good on black and brown.
@junil_jk (498)
i don't like bright colors. pink, yellow, bright red, fluorescent, bright green,...anything bright or shiny for that matter. the ones i prefer most are maroon, black, white, grey, blue, olive green, and others which are darker. maybe even brown too. but again that depends on whether it's shoes, trousers, shirts, etc.
@velvet53 (17715)
• Palisade, Colorado
I am able to wear most all colors, it is the shades of those colors that I have to be careful with.
@ElicBxn (60894)
I know for a FACT that yellow makes me look like I've got a liver problem. I don't wear yellow. Heck, I don't even like yellow that much, but I really don't like pink.
@lelin1123 (15643)
• Puerto Rico
The colors I stay away from are gray, yellow and orange. I feel theses color do not a thing for my complextion. I have olive complexion and gray is just boring on me. As for yellow orange they probably would look good on me I just don't like the colors though. My favorite colors on me are pink, blue and green. Pink because people have told me I look really good in that color. Blue because its my favorite color and green because that is the color of my eyes.
@jasmeena (850)
I don`t look good in gray, except for trousers. I don`t like wearing gray T-shirt or shirt. The color I like most is red.
@chowee (517)
Mee, i love wearing white and black. Also, i also love wearing light colors but i hate dark colors such as blueblack,violet,brown except for black. Regarding of the color fashion, i dont mind it, what i want is i love what i wear.
I have tons and tons of clothing of which I had to turn a bedroom into a sort of a walking closet. LOL.. I never have paid for clothing as I have the perks for them. I have all imaginable styles and colors, but find that gray is a color that I so hate. Not sure how it looks on me as I try to avoid getting anything in this shade.
@angelic123 (1112)
solid yellow too. I look fat on that dress, shirt, blouse even though I am skinny, but I like yellow. It is just that it does not flatter my appearance.
I hate red! I don't wear it at all. I don't care for bright yellows or celery color. I love pink and think grey is a nice color that goes with anything. I like light springy colors and not loud, bright and obnoxious colors. Peach and pink brings out the color in my face and is attractive.
@kay2010 (178)
My favorite color is red, and probably half of my attire is red shirts or sweaters. I usually wear black skirts, blue jeans, or black dress pants with them and usually get complements on it. Brown is okay, but most of the time I buy brown boots and sometimes brown shirts that have a sparkle to it.
I like wearing white and black. They're contrasting but i think they look good on me. I used to wear white t-shirts on gigs and black t-shirts whenever i'm clubbing.
@buggles64 (2715)
I prefer to dress in solid colors myself. I love pink and pastels, and will pretty much avoid stripes or horizontal stripes. I don't have many clothes to wear so I usually just grab a pair of sweat pants and top. Brown is okay, but I think it makes me look washed out. And brighter colors are so much cheerier.