What would you need to make to ask for payout?

Payout is .20 on this site I started today and I am already at .39 love how they show you what you made. What would you want your payout amount to be to cash out. I see where people are getting thier pay and I want to make $1 before a payout is made. But you may have a different amount and resons so I would like to know them. Thanks
Well I like the 10$ payout, I think the only reason myLot would actually consider lowering the payout is that people don't trust sites with high payouts, but I personally am not concerned about getting scammed by myLot, this is a great place! Plus 10$ isn't that much of a high payout minimum, is it?
Hello samboy, gifts was not referring to myLot. LOL.. She is talking about a new site she joined, but like you I like site with minimum of at least $10 also, but only if the site has been sustainable for a long time. Like wordlinx, it has been around for years and the minimum is $10, it does take longer to achieve it but it is proven to be very sustainable. $10 is not a whole alot, I agree. I also find that it does take longer to achieve it. But again if it has a sustainable reputation, then I am in. LOL
Thats my friend,I am thinking about how long to wait for payout. I wonder if I wait will I lose my money. I made.40 so far. Thanks
If its a new site that you have joined and you don't now how legit it is. I would cash out soon after getting to the cashout point. Thing is I can understand why you would want to wait to the dollar mark. If it is to easy to get to that dollar though is it legit? Also for me it would depend on how old the site is. Hope it works out for you.
The payout is a dollar i was told it was.20 they were wrong I aske dfor payout already. I will sure tell you if I don't get.
Normally I do not sign up to sites with such low minimum payouts, as sometimes sites with low minimum payouts take way too long to reach the minimum. But if ever I sign up to a new site and I reach the minimum, I cash out right away. This I will do to make sure it is legit or not. Also if it is such minimum cashout, I will cash out as soon as I can as this way if the site goes bust, I would have left with something. LOL.. So unless you are fully aware of the site you talked about, cash out right away.
Thanks
First of all, if your messaging is working now, I would love you to drop me a note with the link to the site that you are talking about. As far as the payout goes, when I am experimenting with a new sight, I will request the payout as soon as I get to their minimum to make sure they are going to pay. After the initial payout however, I will make the minimum that I will request be at least a dollar because I hate having a lot of little deposits into my paypal account.
@velvet53 (16504)
• Palisade, Colorado
I want at least $1 also. I hate to see them do all the work for less than that.
@hushi22 (4941)
i also prefer having a minimum payout like $1 at least esp to sites that will subtract a percentage. at least it would be worth it.
@Porcospino (17765)
• Denmark
I usually cash out as soon as I reach the minimum payout. If it is a new site I can't be sure that they are going to pay, and cashing out a small amount (if it is possible) is a way to test the site before I spend too much time on it. Many sites run out of money after a while and the fact that the site is paying today doesn't always mean that it will remain that way. I think it is a little risky to wait too long unless it is a site that I know very well or a site that has existed for several years. Sometimes we have to pay a fee each time we cash out, and on those sites I wait a little longer before I cash out.
• Ecuador
I believe in mylot, and i believe that they pay... i doesn't matter if the payout is 10$... this is like saving money and then open the box when you arrive to the amount of 10...