Is this not the worst first day I could ever have on a new site?

http://www.inttimes.com/chit-chat-general-disscussion/ I don't have to tell you which member I am I just joined today and I made 50 posts so I figured I would show you how no one is bothering to respond. ever a mod had to mention it. tacky I say. I need $12 so I will be posting and paying them no mind after today.
Wait you have to pay them?? Or do you get paid?? Who referred you to the site gifts, as if you have someone who referred you perhaps that person can get you started and others would follow there after.
someone from this site and I forgot who. But,my pm don't work so they can't get a message from me. And on my other account they are not added as my friend. I get paid from them. I hav eto email you about my daughter. She is still gone and doing well. later..
Gifts- Don't take things to heart hun. On a forum such as that not everyone is going to respond. Even on here people respond to what attracts them, or to friends but they do not respond to every single post made every single day. I've seen some people who can make a thousand posts a day, but I know that I simply do not have the time. I may not get to every single thread that I want to so I do the best I can. That may very well be the case for others. It also can be a bit of a "new member" thing. I run another forum where some of the oldies will wait a bit to answer especially if they seem someone mass posting. The site I run is one that no one is paid for, it is simply an online extension of our spiritual offline teaching group. The people who come are there to discuss, and if they see a new person writing short quips they may make them wait a bit before actually responding with a somewhat lengthy response. Each group has its own dynamics and that is something to keep in mind. Just give it time and I bet you will start seeing a response. Namaste-Anora
I would hope it was like that but if you look at the link they are reading all the posts. There was one girl who responded. I am not going to take it to heart. I will keep posting being i am in the mood. Thanks
@Wefight (330)
Never give up with yourself it is one of the worst things that you can do motivation is the key too learning online trust me as it works for me.People might just not be attracted too your post or there might not be too many members on there so they might not respond too every post we are quite lucky on mylot as there are quite a few active people online all the time and millions of topics too pick from. Remember never give up all ways keep trying.
• Ecuador
congratulations...
That really stinks that there is really no one that is taking the time to respond to the points that you are bringing up over there. I know that is the reason that I am such a fan of mylot. However, you will have to keep us updated on how it is going at inttime as well because I know that I am not alone in saying that I might be interested in it if it works out well for you, I'm willing to look at anything that might be able to get me a few extra dollars.
@free_man (7337)
Hi Gifts. What is this site about? Is it like my lot? You said you made 50 post and no one is responding is that what they do just post and nothing is responded too? Thanks for all the info. I am always looking for a forum like my lot .
@sid556 (31003)
Hi Gifts, So how does that work? If you start a discussion and no one responds do you still get paid for starting it? Do you get paid by the number of responses and do you respond back like you do here? That's too bad that no one responded. Maybe like here, the discussions get shuffled around and can easily get missed? Oh well, this is a better place anyway. right?
@velvet53 (17720)
• Palisade, Colorado
Sorry to hear that. I have been gone all day and just started checking my emails. I do wish you would give it a chance.