Do you feel like giving up for the day but something keeps you here?

I am so tired n my fingers are hurting. I keep hitting the wrong keys n something is keeping me here. LOL I wish someone would knock at the door to distract me a little bit. I have nothing to clean and I am trying to think of something else I can do tonight. I am here alone so,I figure why not make some coins. LOL I am beat..
@smiley83 (1536)
yeah it does happen to me a lot..I would feel so tired and busy, yet, my finger keeps on refreshing the page specially if i'm waiting for a discussion to be answered or waiting for someone to message me LOL
I want to go take my shower in a few minutes though.
@smiley83 (1536)
Go & take... Enjoy the self then,
• Ecuador
always i feel the same... haha... but my back hurts a little too...
@smiley83 (1536)
the same thing here LOL
I took a break so now I am good for a while longer. Plus I am about to make my $1.00 so I need to give it a while longer.
okay once more, I am furious as I had a response all typed a nd it disappeared I hit my browser and it reappeared so was adding emoticons and it disappeared again, damn. I am so tired and I am having glitches here and errores and retyping and I too am alone as my roommate is in the hospital, and hope she stays this time.I will give up at ten though. =take care do not get too tired gifts. love hatley
I don't mean to be funny. But,why did you say you hope she stays? I am laughing because I think it is the mental ward. LOL I could be wrong.
LOL and poetic too. make some coins, I like that. Today for instance since I woke up I was so tired I did not feel like doing a thing. My fingers were sluggish and tired since early morning. But with my boyfriend doing his shows and me sitting here I would be staring at the walls, so I kept going and well I go in and out between my sites. So I have been tired all day.
Well you keep making those coins as well. I am trying to make $1.00 and then hit the bed..
@velvet53 (15895)
• Palisade, Colorado
You have a good attitude about this. If I was around I would knock on your door to give you a break.
I wish my latin cutie would knock on my door.
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
That happens to me alot too. I want to walk away but if I keep finding good discussions to respond to I keep going. However, in 6 minutes from now I will be shutting down so I can watch the Barbara Walters specials tonight. However, I'm sure I will be back on at midnight. LOL LOL LOl
I want to watch tv and take a shower..
Gifts- Sometimes I get like that as well. I'll go do a few things and then come back and see if anyone commented on my responses, see what's new, or try to think up a new topic to discuss that hasn't been done yet. Tonight I'm online a bit more because my stomach is ill, I have IBS and tonight's dinner did not sit right. So I took a break from cleaning the kitchen for a few moments to rest a bit. In an hour I have to get my husband up so he can get ready for work so this is just the right time to sit down and type a bit. Namaste-Anora
I do hope you feel better by now. take care of yourself.
@rosekiss (30057)
• Eugene, Oregon
yes, I do feel that way most of the time. I do take breaks periodically, so that does help as I do get tired of doing the dame thing all day long, and by taking breaks, I am able to do better, and I find that my earnings will go up rather quickly. This is such a nice community that I think that is the reason I keep coming back in here, as I just can't stay away. I guess that is a good thing though, as I really do enjoy myself in here as I simply am having fun. I have learned so much that it really does convince me to keep coming back, and I hope that I will ocntinue to learn, as knowledge is priceless. good luck to you and happy mylotting.
I am glad your enjoying mylot like I am..
Got get off the computer some.
There are a lot of times that I feel like I should give up for the day, but I am never able to make myself leave until either the day is completely over or I've at least reached my post count for the day that I've set for myself. Of course, on weekends I don't tend to be on here nearly as much because of the fact that we try to spend a lot of time during the weekend doing a lot of things as a family. So, today, for example, I wanted to make my normal post count for the day, but we had a family get together that kept me away from the computer.
@dodo19 (31324)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
This does happen to me as well, as I am sure that this does happen to everyone on occasion. It's certainly the way that it is.
@Nadinest1 (2040)
You have nothing else to clean????....I always have something to clean....a closet or something is always messy. You can't get up and go away from your puter???....that's why you have 18,000 points or so. lol
Maybe you're not beat? I think you are just bored. LOL. but anyway that's a good idea. making some coins here in your free time. I'm having a lot of problems now but I'm still not giving up. I got delayed in my college course and having relationships problems. What could possibly go wrong for me? I have no idea... but ain't going to stop me from living and being joyful still.
• Marion, Kansas
Oh, I have plenty to clean, but I would rather be on here. I was not online much at all yesterday, there was a power outage in our town and it knocked out some of my equipment.
@airasheila (5460)
Good day to you Giftsandbagscom, With reference to your main topic, most of the time, I do feel like giving up. And whenever I feel this, I am trying to pause for a while. Thinking, it might help and give a little break. That, will somehow help you to think clearly and have a positive way in approaching the situation. With those move that I stated above, though I feel like giving up most of the time, whenever I do take a break and pause for a while, I come to think of a better idea. Have a nice day to you.
• Pamplona, Spain
Hiya gits, Hope with this response you take a break at the very least I get up and check the Dinner I am cooking clean a little, sing a little and laugh a little and then rest a bit. I am a bit lazy sometimes. I love the way Cats relax they have much to teach us they just take it so easy. They eat and then they lie in the warmth of wherever they can and just sleep and sleep Cya gal did you find the right wrapping for your Gift things then?
There are moments that I feel that way. But I've just seen this movie entitled Warm Spring. The story was about Theodore Roosevelt and his struggle against polio. I just think of his sufferings and see how lucky I am. And remaining here gives a new meaning to me. It means being more patient, being more focused and never giving up. What keeps me here is the taught that I am doing this for myself, my family and my service.
@jlamela (4909)
It feels like i am giving up now too hehehe. I am so tired and bored and wanted to go home and sleep. I have the most boring and annoying job in the world but I have no choice since it is so difficult to find a new job now so I just endured the complete boredom.
@jshekhar (1563)
Hello friend, Greetings from India! Well, I use myLot purely for fun purpose and money is not a motivation. Thus, whenever I am tired or something else occupies my mind I simply take a break. Of course, I would love to be here all the time and keep on interacting but then there comes a time when you just cannot continue. You surely are doing a great job of making "some coins", going by the number against your name. Carry on!
@sid556 (31006)
I'm not as patient as you, Gifts. If I start feeling like that then I just have to get up and go do something else. Sometimes I just can't sit on here for another minute. It will be just a waste of time for me to be here because if I'm not into it then all I do is read posts and not respond . I will get up and go work on my incense burners or find something else to do and come back later.