I'd Like to Cage the Owner!

For years I have stopped supporting zoos and/or the caging of any wild animal as a form of entertainment. I remember attending a Juice Newton show in Reno years ago and the opening act was a trained elephant. The whole time the handler was putting that beautiful beast through its routine, my heart ached! It was so out of its element! Well, now, there is a beautiful tiger stuck in a cage in even worse circumstances than that trained elephant was! I am horrified! Apparently, there is another one in Texas according to a friend of a friend on FB but this one is the only one that has a petition up at the moment. I signed the petition. I hope you will, too. http://apps.facebook.com/petitions/takeaction/460/714/941/ It just breaks my heart.
@hushi22 (4941)
oh...what a touching post. thanks for the link pal. i will check on it.
@pergammano (7756)
This is very close to my heart...and yes, as a matter of fact, I signed this petition being sent to the governor of Texas, and this beautiful Tiger is known as "Tony, the Texas truckstop tiger!" Truly a horrendous story, I think the owner shut be relegated to the cage, and with support (we need a lot more) the owner will be caged in a "crowbar Hotel" (jail)! I belong to another site (not FB) that is truly dedicated to Animal Welfare...haven't looked at this particular issue for a coupla days..BUT I also think we only have another couple of days to get this petition in order! So, along with "alaskanray" I URGE all my dear friends here on myLot, to help save this absolutley gorgeous creature from this depraved captivity! Thank you! I will PM you the info from the other site!
Absolutely love Care2...have you bought any rain forest..yet? I am hugely involved in attempting to end the inhumane slaughtering of horses! Probably the sickest industry in the world! Once again, I appreciate the BR! Take care...and Cheers!
OMG...created the wrong image here....I have only bought stuff thru my FREE points! I think I own a square yard of the rainforest..but that is thru points! I do know what budgeting is...and faced with the fact, that my working days will be interrupted whilst I have treatments...I have taken frugality to new limits..LOL!