Do you ever enjoy tea before going to bed?

I have no idea what time I am going to bed. I am however having a cup of mago flavored tea. It is one of my favorites other than the mint i love so much.
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
That was a ritual with me everynight especially during the winter months. Now living in Puerto Rico I may do that three times a week. My favorite tea right now is Green tea either hot or iced. I love it and plus its suppose to be good for your health and weight issues.
@auyuelin (233)
I used to drink coffie every day during my high school to stay up late in night,but soon,coffie make no effect on me.Then i choose tea,i love tea,but,even i drink some tea in the daytime,i could not fell asleep at night,so i stop drinking tea since then.But i really love tea.
If I ever have tea before bedtime I find chamomile is my favorite. As it find it calming and relaxing. But I suppose any tea on hand at the moment of my wanting would also be relaxing as well. I find most herbal teas to be an enlightenment, especially throughout the day when it is so called in our apartment.
I am sipping on mago and it is rather good again for me. I need to buy more next month..
@ElicBxn (60134)
I do like a cuppa hot tea in the winter before bed, it can help warm me up inside before hitting the hay. In fact, think I'll go heat up some water because I'm thinking about bed myself. Think I'll probably have Constant Comment, we have the decaf version, I really like it, got hints of cinnamon and orange.
Oh I can't drink that flavor tea. No way not that one..
I only drink it before bed when I've got a cold. I give it to the kids to calm coughs as well. I have tried it in the past to help me get to sleep as there is a blend that's supposed to be calming/bed time blend... but it didn't do much for me that I recall.
I am use to drinking sleepy time tea and I think it helps me to sleep too.
@raineyes (561)
I love tea. I have all kinds of it, and I think it's great all day long. My favorite type to drink before bed is a mint blend. Those herbs are good for relaxing and helping you sleep.
I like the mink one very much as well as this mango one..
• Marion, Kansas
I love tea, but I need the kind without caffeine. Just herbal or decaffeinated. I like mint tea, and fruit flavors in tea, like mango, or raspberry. Hope you enjoyed your cup of tea.
I have some peppermint herbal tea in here that I absolutely love. It is very calming, and delicious. If I have had a hard day, I'll have a cup of the stuff, and after whatever's bothering me, I'll calm right down. :) That is particularly nice just before bed.
The vast majority of the time I will drink iced sweet tea because it is something that I grew up drinking as a child. However, especially during the winter and when I have problems with my sinuses I will drink some hot tea. The kind that I tend to drink the most is Sleepytime Tea by Celestial Seasonings because I really like the flavor of it. However, there are other times that I will drink some of the fruit teas as well.
@Nadinest1 (2042)
Once in a while, I will have a cup of tea before bed. Usually not though, 1 cup in = 2 cups out.....all night long. lol I do not drink specialty teas.....just green tea.
Yes, I do occasionally. Had some afew days ago with some Lorne Doons. Haven't had them for years. Found them at a Dollar Store. Used to like them when I was a young girl. I like oolong tea or any green tea. Very good for you. It relaxes me to have something warm before bed and it sooths the body aches.
@yippih (101)
Hello, i do not think this is the good practice having tea before bed, tea contains the caffeine which will make you difficult in getting sleep, i think this is also the main reason why you did not have any idea what time you fall sleep. Sleep hygiene is particular important for we all to be energertic in the following day. Other don't that you should avoid before sleep like playing pc games which will make your mind keep active, difficult getting sleep. Health always, happy mylotting.
@carmelanirel (21108)
With the holidays here, I have been drinking my vinegar/honey/cinnamon tea to keep from gaining too much weight. I drink one cup in the morning and one in the evening..:)
I don't often drink tea. And I don't drink tea before going to bed because I am afraid I will be sleepless at night. Because the tea works as well as the coffee, it makes you awake. I prefer to drink milk tea much more because it's sweet. I love China
• Pamplona, Spain
Hiya gifts, Just any tea will do sometimes if I am really tired I will sleep right through no noise will wake me up. Jazmin tea is my favourite but I cannot get it anywhere except up the Town which is a long way out. Jazmin Tea is very soothing and calming and I can tell you the Night I was really overtired it helped me sleep like a Baby. Woke up just like new the next morning it´s really nice and has a nice effect.
@velvet53 (15285)
• Palisade, Colorado
That sounds good. I am drinking Sleepy Time tea.
@Masihi (4228)
Oh my goodness, I'm a major tea-a-holic!!! I'll sit and drink that holy elixir morning, noon, and night, and all in between! I'm online quite a bit trying to eke out a buck here and there, so I'm here Mylotting now with my big trusty tea mug beside me. I think it's psychological or something, but it's really calming.
@Lance26 (957)
Have yourself a break giftsandbagscom. As I can see it with the constant alert on my email you seemed to forgot the right time when to sleep. I maybe out of line but don't get me wrong, concerned citizen here lol. Anyway, going back to the topic, I don't drink tea at night but water at room temperature just fine with me.