have you been in love or deep like for one guy but wanted to sleep with another.

I think people are judged for everything and would shy away from this one. But,dear friends I don't see your face and we all know I don't know where you live. I am texting you know who and I want to jump this guy who just came to get something from my house.
I can't say that I have as I have not. But my thinking is that as an adult your free to make decisions as you please. So as long as the person is honest with whom they are with. You are a single woman with no commitments, so for anyone to judge this would be wrong..
You know who is texting me and the sexy one just left my house I feel so bad. But like you said I am commited to no one. take care..
My husband and I are polyamorous and believe you can love more than just one person. For myself I have no issues with being in love with many at one time, and if I wish to be physically intimate with someone other than my primary partner than that is what we would together would all discuss. In the end it is about what you are comfortable with in this point in your life. Namaste-Anora
That must be like an open relationship?? I am not aware of such stuff. Thanks
Well giftsandbagscom, I have mentioned earlier, that even though I love my wife, very much, I still lust after my sister in law, and I have wanted to sleep with her for a very very long time.Well that is one of my weakness and a deep secret. Of course this secret will be a secret always, and die with me.
@Nadinest1 (2040)
Well then, you better make sure you ALWAYS sign out of MyLot and let her never find your email password(if you are having the posts sent to your email). Good luck.
@free_man (7337)
Hi Gifts. When I was married to my fist husband I didn't love him it was a loveless marriage and I knew I would always leave him. I did know this guy that I fell head over heels in love with but the problem was he was married and a cheater and I knew that would never go anywhere either so I did nothing. I did finally leave my first husband best choice I ever did in my younger years. Best choice since I have grown older is leaving my last ex which I didn't love either and marrying the man that I really do love with all of my heart and soul and pray that God will always see fit that this man will always love me and never leave or cheat on me. Which I think will never happen he knows the bad side of women just like I know the bad side of men. Good luck on what ever you decide to do with your life my friend!
Well, shame on you girl! How would you feel if the situation was reversed. I have always been a one man woman. Never had thoughts for someone else while with one individual. I would never do that. When I am in a relationship and commited to it I don't wonder either in my head or in reality. Just don't work that way.
I fell in love with two guys at once, and had to make a decision. Oddly enough the two guys were really good friends, and both knew how I felt about them. They fought over me for about a year, then I finally picked one, and we eventually got married. Now all three of us are the best of friends! LOL
You know, when I was a much younger woman something like this is something that I would have done. I had this one boyfriend and whenever we were hanging out together he always had to bring at least one of his friends along with him. There was this one time that Donnie passed out early in the evening and I ended up sleeping with his friend Travis that was staying at my place as well that night. I think I did the same thing another time as well, but it isn't as ingrained in my mind. Now that I am married, however, I would never do something like that again.