I am doing so well on my new site.

Just a few things I like so far. I see how much I make all day long. I made my $1.03 yesterday and I will make another $1.00 today. Payout is at.20 and I asked for it yesterday. People show they were paid on the site. I can hit alt and s and it will post my discussion. I have one less click to make with this mouse. I am tired but I will make it today as well. Take care. R you posting on another site too?
@inu1711 (5288)
I am posting to another site, too. For now, I like myLot much more than my other site. But, as you said, I don't mind if I earn from both sites. Why are you so mysterious about this site? You started the discussion, you commented all your responses, but I couldn't see anywhere the name of your site. Not even in your profile! Will you tell us the name?
yeah i was wondering too. No offense, it seems that most of the comments we're a bit curious of the site, but she/he not giving the name of the site, hehe. For me i will just stick to mylot. I love making new friends with this site at the same time im earning.
Is this the site where no one came forward to help you.I think you now comfortable with it.Congrats have a nice time there.
Yes there was a few people who came later and one mod who helped me out.
Congrats for doing so well on another site. I'll just stick with Mylot. Well, just do what you normally do here and you'll definitely make a lot there.
They don't let you make as many posts like mylot does.
@markleob (1904)
that seems so nice.. but most of the time those sites paying that big will turn out a scam.
You could very well b right. I will see soon. I requested payout last night.
@sid556 (31005)
I haven't been posting in any other sites but here. It sounds pretty interesting though. Maybe I'll check it out. Do you really think it is legit? Is it like Mylot at all?
It is nothing like my lot and people are not posting It was only me since last night lol
Honestly, mylot is the only site that I am posting on. The reason for that is that I have looked at a couple of the other posting sites that are out there and I am really not all that impressed with them. I really like the fact that there are true discussions that go on with mylot while it really doesn't seem that it is the case that it works out that way with other posting sites. However, I am trying out sidetick right now and I rather enjoy it because it doesn't take a lot of time. I still have about 12 dollars to go to make it to payout, but some other people here have told me that they've been paid by them.
No not another site that pays. I have on a parenting site, but I don't go there often as it is dry, most of those people I have on FB, & mostly I don't get paid for my posts.
@velvet53 (17321)
• Palisade, Colorado
That is great that you are doing that well.
that's good news! i have not posted on other sites yet..i have plans but i am quite hesitant..i have heard scams that is happening on posting sites..i am fine with mylot as of the moment. good luck! =)
that good to hear! i have not posted on any other sites yet,,have plans but i am quite hesitant what if it will turn out as a scam like people with say...i am fine with mylot as of the moment...good luck! =)
Keep up the good work. I'm glad it is a good site for you and that you can get paid out so quickly. Maybe it will be a great site from now on.
Good for you mate! How about Mahalo? have you tried it already? It sounds and looks very promising.
@jornz87 (140)
wow....congrats.can i join that site?
@gdesjardin (1938)
I am glad to see that you have found a site that you are doing so well at. It is also glad to belong to a site where the payout is low just to make sure that the site is legit. There are so many sites out there these days that have a really high payout which is crazy...I would be nervous to spend all that time and then it be a scam. Good luck on the new site!!
Hello, can you provide me with a link or the name of that site? Thanks
Wow congrats sounds like you are getting comfortable over there. Good for you. Have fun. I do not post for other forums outside of Sidetick which I do well. I am considering another one but maybe when I get back home.
@sugarl (62)
I will add you as a friend. Send me a link please.
@Drayzie (32)
..just be careful.. ...most likely it will turn to scam....just like gagabux...