Is this website legit or not??

@jordq7 (576)
Hi there mylotters!!I just want to know if you've been to this site called paysnork.It is a paid to chat site. I was wondering if you can help to know if this site is legit or just a scam???Your response will be very appreciated..thanks..
Yes it is since I am a member there. It is recommended to me by a mylot user and I want to thank him for introducing the said site to me. It is better than another chat site whom I am a member of since they have already paid me.
@jordq7 (576)
Hi there starrose_ara!!!I am actually trying this site now.Though I dont chat that often.I hope that sites like this will last coz I am really looking for this type of site.Its easier to earn money from this site coz all I have to do is to chat and socialize.I hope you can still give me some useful sites that will help me multiple my earnings online coz this coming 2011 I am really very determined to increase my earnings.I hope that other mylotters will help me find a stable way of earning money online.
@ivancdp (73)
• Brazil
Guys, how much do I have to write to start getting my first bucks?
I have earnt just over $1 on the site in less than 1 month but to seriously start earning some dollars on their you would have to chat for a few hours a day and have alot of active referrals.
@wjack2010 (755)
Yeah, this site is very very legit. The admin comes on chat often to chat with his members it is really nice to see an interactive admin. I have been paid 2 times now and I am very happy with the service their. As most times you get ups and downs but in the end your making money, getting new friends, having fun and learning things :) Happy earning!
@greenline (14864)
This is pretty new to me. It certainly sounds quite interesting, and since many myLotter are saying that it is legit, I shall take a look and it, and join. Thank you for the information. This is how myLotters work together and help one another.
• Las Pinas City, Philippines
I am not a member of this site but after checking on it, I think they are legit. Just be patient until you will reach your payout too maybe until then they will still be legit and paying.Goddluck to you.
@Wefight (330)
Yeh i would say that this is legit because there are lots of sites like these and also they dont pay much for cashout so it wont take that long nor will the company pay into a scam.
@nicregi (1936)
I joined recently and yes it is legit. At least until now it is still legit. Many have received paidout and what I can say is...join and get paid and until it turn scam :)