I get my next tattoo FINALLY

Australia
This coming saturday I will finally get my tatt that I have been waiting on for most of this year...I am sooo happy! I am getting a rosary tattoo on my left foot (& around my ankle) similar to the one Nicole Ritchie has...my difference is that this will have a green stone above the cross & the cross will have shading underneath to make it look like it is sitting just above my foot. I was at my friend's house today & he worked out that he had time to do it on Saturday so I can't wait!! The only reason I have to wait for him to tattoo me is because I don't pay for it. After this, I just have to wait for him to be ready to finish off my first tattoo & then to do the next 2 tattoos I have figured out that I want. I some how think I am getting addicted to getting tattoos...Do you have any tattoos? If so, what are they?
@ren1982 (341)
i have both of my feet tattooed. a flower for my daughter on 1 and a flower for my mum on the other! so how did yours go? i thought the feet getting tattooed wasnt nice!
Unfortunately I didn't end up getting it done as hubby had to work & as we only have 1 car, I had to postpone it
@ren1982 (341)
awww thats a shame! well just make sure you re-book and let me know how it goes!
@RawBill1 (8542)
• Gold Coast, Australia
For many years I have thought about getting tatts. Most of my friends and work colleagues over the years had them, but every time that I went and looked at designs I could not find anything that had strong enough meaning for me that I would be happy to carry it around for the rest of my life. If I had gotten one when I was a teenager when I first thought about it, then I would have gotten something ridiculous that I would hate for sure now. When my kids were born, I looked into designs again that could incorporate their names into them, but nothing really grabbed me, so I put it off until I just lost interest in the idea. Now, in my late thirties, I think I will stay clean forever. I think if I was going to get one, I would have done it by now, but I will not rule out the possibility of ever getting one, I am just not looking anymore and am more than happy with myself not having one now.
It has taken me forver to decide what tattoos I have wanted...I first thought about it when I was in my early 20's & I was 31 when I got my first tatt done last year which is my daughter's name on the inside of my left wrist & I will be turning that into a bracelet to complete it. If you ever do look into getting a tatt done in the future, if I were you, I would sit down & draw one myself to see if you can come up with anything you like - most tattooists will do that.
@visavis (5945)
Sorry my friend, I don't have tattoo in my body because I don't believe it is necessary to put something in our skin or body. Anyway that is your freedom.. some are fashion of having that the other don't want. But if you check the history of tattooing it is sign of slavery during that time but now become fashion... see you around..
this is true, tattoos originate from the lavery days...I have always wanted tattoos but it hasn't been until recently that I have decided on what as they are permanent. I agree, it's everyone's individual choice whenther or not to get tattoos, etc done.
@zenkey23 (418)
I want to congratulate you for getting your tattoo on sunday PAL! :) I would like to see it if you would give me the opportunity. :) Recently I have tattoo on my hand and foot but my mother erased it. :( Well its sad to remember those times when me and my brother is arguing because he do not want to see me having tattoos :) I am looking forward to your tattoo. :) Go take a picture of it when you have it okay? :) Im really interested with it :) Thanks for sharing this post. Happy mylotting. :)
I will take a photo for sure when I have had it done