what is the part of your body is your great ASSET? and why?

all of the people have a great part of the body but still some of us have an important part of the body. for me my NOSE is my great part of my body. my nose is my favorite so that this is my asset. my nose have a great curve and i was so thankful for this. how about you?
@auyuelin (233)
From my point of view,brain is my greatest asset.Because i can using my brain to figure out the best way to solve a problem and using my brain to learn more and be smarter and come up with new ideas.Intelligence is the greatest difference between human beings and animals.So brain is the most important asset for me.
wow. I think you are so genius. Hehehe. What a great asset. That was so great for you. Happy mylotting and keep up a good work.
I like this discussion. It's nice. It's hard but I like trying to figure out what it is exactly that I like about myself, it kind of helps my confidence a little bit LOL. I like my height, I am 5'9. I like my curves (to an extent) too. I like my legs, too, as they are the most muscley part of my body. lol.
hahaha. After i open this discussion i feel so happy. And im over laughing because of this topic. By the way, your hieght was so big. You are a tall person and that was so great. Goodluck and happy mylotting.
Hands down.. my hands are a great asset to me. I use them to carry heavy objects, type on the keyboard, draw 3d, create text messages, write notes. I also kill pests using my handsome hands.
@_sketch_ (5711)
My brain because without it, the rest of my body is just meat.