See what i got today in my inbox.

Today i got an email in my inbox asking for my personal details like bank account address,bank name etc. he had written he is an employ in nigerian bank, his name is johnson emmanuel. did you have got this type of emails before?
It sure smells SCAM from a mile away. I have received those in the past.If somebody ask for your confidential information in exchange for supposedly winnings on a prize and website that you did not entered then keep off that. Those scam chain letters always say to undisclosed recipient and mostly they quote Nigerian or African nations as the source of the said email. Beware and be aware.
their names are so big they call themselves employee some one asked me that bill gates want to share his 50% income with me ..... hahhaha i was amazed at first then i too understand
You should be careful with this kind of emails. If he really comes from the bank, he will not just email you to ask for your information, especially some detailed info about the bank account, there should be other formal ways, at least he should call you and make an appointment. I seriously doubt the legit of this. On cautious side, maybe you could call the bank and verify the info, and make sure why they want your personal information. Be careful about this kind of email. I sometimes got emails offering me credit cards etc, I just ignore them. :)
yea these people ... are just .... i dont know what to do with them i added a filter for them in my inbox.
@jordq7 (576)
hi there darapmonsta!!I had actually experienced the same thing before, but not through mail but through sms message. Here in our country it's a very common form of scam which some people fall for. Maybe what you should do is to limit your activities online or if not you have to use more caution in giving important details about yourself online.Nowadays there are many ways on how to steal other peoples identity and all the people using the internet can be a victim of different cyber crimes...
Yea I've received it too before. I once received a mail saying about this particular guy, who claims that he's related to the mongolian somebody, I forgot, and he says he needs me to help him with some money matters. I ignored it straightaway because I know it's a scam.
Yes many times. Do not entertain such emails. They are fraud and trying to get money from you or use your bank info to get to your account. Beware and do not give any details or info especially with regards to your bank account.
@rosekiss (30092)
• Eugene, Oregon
I hope you didn't give him any money, as it is a total scam. It seems to be going around the internet as I have got it too, many times. It is just basically someone trying to get your personal information, not to mention trying to get your money as well. Whenever I get things in my email like this, I just delet it and not even read it. I know what it is, and I am not going to fall for it. I just wish these scammers would leave us alone, and stop sending their scam email, as I hope that no one falls for it. I think that is probably why they keep sending it, because they are hoping that someone will be dumb enough to give them money, and their personal information. Good luck to you and happy mylotting.