Advertisements THAT TALK LIKE THIS!

@megamatt (14329)
There are a few things that are more annoying on the Internet, but that has to rank up there. When you get an advertisement on the website that nearly blows your eardrums out. And where is that mute button...oh no...they don't have one, I'm going to have to turn down the sound on my own speakers to do that. Seriously, if you cannot convey what you're trying to sell in normal tones, then you obviously aren't doing a good job. Shouting is not going to make me more likely to do anything. It is going to make me less likely to even listen to what you have to say, even if you are trying to advertise the best product in the world.
I hate it when these adverts are on site's that you are watching something on anyway, so say your watching a tv show and suddenly you have this shouting over it, and like you said, no mute button!! They are just the most annoying things!
@megamatt (14329)
It just makes you jump in surprise. It really takes you out of what you are doing. If only I could count the time lost trying to figure out where that sound was coming from then seeing it was from one of those stupid adverts. Thank you for your response. It is much appreciated and it contributed to the topic well. Have a nice day and thanks.
@megamatt (14329)
Yes, that's bad. Especially when there are about three talking at once and I got to find them all. Or even more. Its like the Chinese water torture of the Internet.
I can just about deal with one never mind three of them lol!