what factors you consider before resign from one company?

Indonesia
I believe money is not the only reason , there are lots of people quit their job because of working situation,bosses,etc..How about you? what factors you consider?
@TrvlArrngr (4058)
people can leave their jobs for many reasons. Nowadays health insurance is very important so people are leaving because of the benefits and not just the pay. If the other job pays the same then sometimes it is because of poor management or lack of the chance to move up in a company.
@asliah (11149)
hi, for me,i will quit if those bosses cant appreciate their employee, and when the policy is not good. such as no over time payment, you should have to extend but no payment and offset.
@cmang83 (286)
For me, money still the main reason. I dont mind to work very hard for my company, and dont mind about work load but the most important is the return that i will get. If the work load is very heavy but the return i very low, i will definitely go for others opportunity.
There are numerous factors that have to be considered before resigning from one company. The first and most important is whether you have a back-up job!! Next, what are the benefits of that job in comparison to the current job you are holding. We need to ask the questions; Am I getting more from the new company in terms of salary, and other benefits? where is the new company located? Will my expenses change after i join the new company. An entire cost analysis needs to be done. In terms of Profile, again, you need to research on the new company and find out the work culture there, what are your growth prospects in comparison to the current job!!
@wonga94 (218)
Hi omchesunche! I would first consider the work environment and pay. After that would be my colleagues, whether i am popular or unpopular with them. Next, i would consider whether my boss is a good one or not. But the most important of all factors, is your interest in the job. Because if you have interest in your job, you've got passion for it. Only then, can you truly enjoy your job while earning money.
each and everyone of us has our reasons for leaving a company.. of course every company has their own flaws.. for me, there's two major reasons to quit.. first of ciurse money.. if i'm not satisfied with what i'm getting anymore.. specially when there are other companies willing to pay you more than what you are getting now.. of course we all want our labors to be compensated well.. and another reason is when i'm not happy with my work anymore.. you're right.. it's not just about the money.. in my case, when i'm not happy with my work, with my environment, i quit.. cause for me, working is more than just earning money.. it's also loving what you're doing.. it's not just like dragging yourself to work everyday to get paid.. but also feeling the fulfillment that you've done your best at work today and will be doing btter tomorrow.. =)
@gaiza12 (4889)
When the working environment is not condusive to working anymore, i think it's not a good thing to stay to one company if that's the case. If the salary is really low from what you can give to the company, then there will be no reason even more to stay..