Hi To All!I Have A Question About PixProfit.

Bulgaria
I'm newbie in Pixprofit so i don't know specific rules.My question is when i reach payout minimum is it enough to push the button "ORDER PAYMENT" and that all or must do something other.Is it necessary to see my pending payment somewhere in the site or everything is automatic.Another question: Anybody have been paid from that site already?And if yes how much time it takes?Thanks In Advance For Your Responses!
@jane239 (521)
I was paid by Pixprofit three times. They used to pay out a $1 but they changed it to $. Anyway, I just used the "order payment" button and had no problems getting paid, they already had my pay pal details to send the payment which I think took 5-10 days but I can't remember exactly.
• Bulgaria
Thanks for response thats a great news ,so did you continue your work at site.Now the payout is $3 but you speak may be for earlier time?
@jane239 (521)
I carried on for a bit. They still pay just the same, it just takes longer to make payout and I found I was putting too many hours into it when I could earn more by writing articles.
• Bulgaria
Thanks for respond.I've just been paid from site.Its a legal one.I hope to work there some more.So i have also account in article site but i have too low rate and may be my conted is not so usefull.I have 5 articles and already earn $0.01.I must to know how to increase my earnings from articles before to engage seriously with them.Happy Earnings!
Hmm I think a lot of you are discussing about this site. I think it's time for me to check out after my exams. I've seen briefly what's expected of people to do there. Should be a new adventure for me