Do you like all those medical programs that are on the tv

@joystick (1680)
There are lots of different programs that are on the tv, some are real and some are soaps, series and also films.I like all kinds of medical things that they put on the tv.The only thing that i hate to watch are eye operations, but other than that i do not mind watching other things as i find them very interesting, also i like to see the out come of the operations that have been done.
I love watching those kinds of shows because I can learn something from it and when that happen for example I know what to do. Sometimes these shows are about the first aid thats why we should know how and through this we can save others. Plus we could know something about the prevention of a certain virus or sickness. It is a really great help plus you can enjoy watching it.
@joystick (1680)
I think that it is great that there are things that we can watch on tv, which in the future could help us or someone else.I think that with all the tv medical programs there are and all the people that are really ill that you would not notice they had wrong with them, is great as these things are also things that family and friends could have wrong with them, also there are things that we can do to help them,as well as how to care for them.
@tkonlinevn (5785)
• Vietnam
I like the medical programs on TV. I can get many experiences to care myself and my family better. I also like the entertainment programs to relax after a hard work day.
@joystick (1680)
I like to watch these programs, as there are lots of interesting things that they are bringing out all the time and you can see all the good things that they can do nowadays other than a few years ago.I like to see how quick people can recover after they have been ill or hurt as well.
@Nadinest1 (2042)
No, I don't like to watch those types of shows. I don't even like The Doctors, Dr. Oz or that type of show. I don't mind watching medical soap operas though. I watched lasik surgery on my husband's eyes on a tv screen in the doctors office....oh, I guess you wouldn't have liked that.