A Wonderful Video Share To Me On My Facebook Account

@julyteen (13258)
Davao, Philippines
I am touched to the video being shared to me from one of my FB friends. A true story about the friendship between human and animals. I remember my favorite movie that I watched it many times titled: LASSIE! I want to asked your opinions about this video. What can you say about it. This is the link: http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=112143138813555&comments
@carmelanirel (20979)
I think it was terrible, I was waiting for someone to jump out and take the dogs anyways. So this is based on a true story, what happened to the dog and her puppies?
@julyteen (13258)
• Davao, Philippines
No one attempt to jump from the helicopter to get the dog. Maybe because they are on hurry due to the wounded grand father of the kid. They can't spent more time and not to delay the trip. The video I think to be continued. I hope somebody will shared me the continuation of the story.
As a dog lover and seeing a child cry breaks my heart, I think if I were on the helicopter, I would be crazy enough to jump out, just so the little girl knew I would make sure her dog was ok...lol
i julyteen you are so right it was a wonderful touching video and and I was so glad you shared this. There is nothing so wonderful 'and touching than the love your dog gives you and unlike some'human he or she gives it freely no strings attached so you just gotta love them back.I also loved Lassie when I was a kid and now as an o d lady still love it. I think when you open you heart to your very own dog he will pay you back a thousand fold.My dog pat loved me as much as I loved her but I could not keep it in my apartment so left with my parents,Iwould come home on weekends and the moment I got off the bus as the road to our farm, she would whimper for my mom to let her out and up that quarter mile road she ran her ears back her tail out straight and then she would settle to a short run around me as I walked with her to our farm house letting out soft woofs once in awhile. then when I sat down she would crowd in beside me as if she was afraid I would take off again;her name was Pat as she was my dog and I am Patsie.
@julyteen (13258)
• Davao, Philippines
What a nice name my friend, it seems when you knew your dog you will also know you. Yes I agree with you, dogs are the best friend of human and you can make a good relations to them. I remember my dogs which was I always be with me even I am on my bed. The name of that dog was Keanu! I taken it from the actor of Matrix. He was hit by a bus when he came out our gate. He run very fast even my ex-girlfriend can't reached him until it was hit by the vehicle. I was so sad at that time and I blame my ex because he let the dog out on the gate.
Oh...that's certainly touching. I felt sad when Mari had to be left there, it's such a cute dog. Yea, actually dogs are friendlier and they are more loyal to their owners, that's why I like them more. It's so wonderful but that story was a sad one.
@julyteen (13258)
• Davao, Philippines
Yeah it's very touching story, if I am the owner of that dog I won't let happened that I leave mari while I am save. I don't know why they left mari? if they brought mari and the puppy will not add more the weighed of the helicopter. I know it's easy to brought them inside because they will follow their owner without hesitation.