I bought a soaking feet machine

Guangzhou, China
I bougt a soaking feet machine and today it was delivered to me. I tried it and I felt very comfortable. We think that soaking feet with hot water is good for our health. Besides, this machine have many functions and it can also give you massage. It'll be a good present for my family.
@syoti20 (5296)
Wow! I was dreaming to have that too.But I can't afford to buy one
@louievill (16576)
Guess for the mean time you can do with a basin, pour in some lukewarm water and a few table spoons of salt, like what I do, pretty relaxing minus the cost of electricity
This is a good method
@williamjisir (22909)
Since you have used it, I am sure that it is a good stuff. I also saw it on sale at taobao. If I could get a cheaper one at the right time when the online shop starts to have its special discount moment, I would like to get one as well. But I am wondering whether the machine has a temperature control. You are right that such a good machine might do good to our health. Enjoy yourself, youless.
Yes, my foot bath machine has a temperature control and it works well. The disadvantage is it is a little bit big
@maximax8 (27048)
Hello my friend Youless. I like the photo of your soaking foot machine. I think it will be very relaxing for you to use. A massage on your feet will be very worthwhile when you come home from a busy day. In my bungalow I have a shower but I miss having the bath that I had in my house that I sold earlier this year. I hope to find a way that I will be able to have a bath in my bungalow. If I am successful doing that it will be wonderful for my family.
Perhaps a massage bathtub works better
@damned_dle (3944)
We have one of those too but we rarely use it now. It feels nice especially when someone will scrub your feet with foot scrub lotion/cleanser after soaking/massaging your feet for about 15 minutes.
It is good to use in the cold weather.
hi youless oh those are so good to relax your tired feet and a foot massage too, that wou ld be great. I am sure your whole family will enjoy that when they come in all hot and footsore.yes a great present indeed.
Yes, especially it is very comfortable to use it in such a cold winter.
@JenInTN (27565)
Ohh...I love those. There is a foot bath that you can pour in those too that really makes your feet soft and comfy. I get mine from Avon.
Avon is so nice to offer you such a cool gift
@zandi458 (27954)
I have bought a massaging machine for my tummy too. I am not sure how effective it is to melt away my abdominal fats.
Wow, that's great
I have one of those, and it's great!!! Put epsom salts in there (the main ingredient in bath salts) and it'll make your feet feel even better, will help you get rid of callouses, and is just generally good for you. I think the technical name for it is magnesium sulfate. I often have sort feet, and those foot baths work wonders!!
You gave me a wonderful idea and next time I will try the salts
I'm glad I could help. Thanks for the "best response." My husband and I went away for Christmas, and after three days in Toronto, I had rather sore feet. I have bunions, so it's hard for me to find shoes that fit. When we got home last night, I used the foot bath with the epsom salts, and my feet felt better instantly.