What do you think of the suit against McDonalds for its prizes in Happy Meals?

Recently McDonalds and other fast food places that put little prizes in Happy Meals for children are under attack and are being sued by those who do want them to give out prizes to the children. Those who are suing are saying that giving out small prizes (toys,etc.) out with the meals is an attempt to market fast food to the children. I must admit that I am unhappy about the suit. I well remember my dad going to the supermarket and bringing my sisters and I Cracker Jacks and delighting in opening up the box to dig out the prize which often was really small, a little joke box, a toy, etc. I hate the idea of little children being deprived of that pleasure. I think that so much has been taken away from them already without people taking away these simple pleasures. What do you think about prizes in happy meals, cereals, Cracker Jacks, and in other food packages for children?
@Lakota12 (42684)
The only thing I can think about is that on that package it says made in hina and ya know they paint the toys and the paint has lead in it so nope I wouldnt sue for them not putting them in but for the reason of where thy came from would be more in question for me
I can understand your concerns if the toys are indeed made in China as there have been some quality control problems in that Country and product safety has indeed be called into question.
@terryt52 (245)
I completely agree with you. This lady should get herself under control and learn how to say no to her children. It is a choice she is making. If she does not want her children to eat McDonalds then she should say no. This is just a person trying to make some one else responsible for her failure to be a parent. It is people like her that helps the government try to control us more.
Parental control does seem to be the issue. Parents for many years have been able to say "no" to their children. Now though it seems as if parents do not know how to be parents and do often seek to pawn off that responsibility to others whether it is the government or the schools.