Sharon has lost my love for her..

I really never thought the day would come I would hate sharon.. well I am on my way there. I can't see her putting faith second to that scum of a man..
@webearn99 (1744)
I am sure that concern for this Sharon lady is making you say this. You must accept the fact that she should have her freedom of choice. when you can't reason with people you love, just wait and be there for them if they fall. If everything goes well, be happy.
@coffeebreak (17820)
Guess us "soapers' need to be more clear.....the"Sharon" she is talking about is on a soap opera. She chose to be with a killer/child stealer instead of her own daughter, when her own daughter is the child he stole!
@webearn99 (1744)
My bad! I don't watch TV.
@coffeebreak (17820)
I have never liked Sharon. She is mindless, arrogant, selfrighteous, useless and does nothing but hit the sheets with every many in town. She has no education and just marries wealthy men. Well, now there are no wealthy men left that she hasn't married and then divorced and want her back, and so now she is stuck with Adam. I'd have to wonder if they are not writting her out because this storyline is so stupid. I hope they do write her out! All good mothers put their children first. Sharon puts Sharon first.
My mother says the same thing about sharon. I have not watched it for years like she has..
@stealthy (8188)
I'm on topic unlike several others. I haven't been a Sharon fan for a long time and I'm not surprised at her current choices. She has always made poor choices and acted well stupid. I heard there is going to be a custody battle over Faith and while I'm not that big a fan of Nick anymore either, I do hope he gets custody.
I so hope he gets it too at least she will be away from adam.
Whoot whoot.. now I feel I watched the entire episode gifts. Thanks for the update.
LOL I hope you can see it one day..
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
I can understand following your heart, but not when it's so obviously a bad idea. She has a head too...
She lost her ever lasting mind..
@carolscash (9500)
I am starting to feel the same way. I never thought that I would not like her,but this whole Adam thing is nuts. The writers want her to look stupid and dependent and that is how she is coming across.