Holiday Travel

@benhilo (871)
Tripoli, Libya
During the holidays there is a great movement of people world-wide. It is almost like an annual migration. Are you traveling this holiday season? How are you traveling? How far do you have to go?
@Jennlk84 (4219)
My husband and I travel every holiday because our families are not in the same town that we are. We travel around 5 hours one way to visit my husband's family. My family is only about a 3 hour drive. We end up doing a lot of driving around the holidays in order to see both of our families. It's nice though that they're close enough that we can do that! I'm glad we don't have to travel across the world or anything like that to see them!
@Suzieqmom (2763)
Usually we travel to my in-laws house, about 1 1/2 hours away, but this year they have decided to come to our house for Christmas. So, no travel, but now I have to cook!