Whats the best way to download movies?

@shattered (1731)
If you answered my other thread about missed movies: http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/2459841.aspx you'd understand that I'm trying to catch up to all the movies that were released last year. In order to help me catch up, do you guys have any idea whats the best way to download movies online? or at least what your preferred programs and sites are? Thanks.
@asliah (11149)
hi, i recommend you to use this site www.isohunt.com when you are looking for a movies, but you should have a downloader application, download first the utorrent downloader or bittorrent donwloader.
@shattered (1731)
Thanks asliah! I'll definitely look into isohunt again. I already have bit torrent as my downloader though
hi shattered.... Everyone who uses internet downloads movies and in my view by using torrent links this is the best way of downloading movies and for using this torrent files we require a software mew-torrent not only movies we can download anything from this so use this and enjoy!!!!!!
@shattered (1731)
Thanks a lot. I've tried torrents before but have not used it in a while. BTW, what site do you get the torrent links from?
@sjlskl (3384)
For myself, there are two sites which I turn to when I want to download any movies. They are thepiratebay.org and verycd.com. Normally I will go to the latter and when I cant find it there, i will go to the former.
@shattered (1731)
I'll definitely look into piratebay.com and verycd.com. Thank you.