Dreams

@gengeni (3308)
Indonesia
Dear all What's the strangest dream / funniest thing you've ever experienced? just a dream most memorable in your life. Have a nice day
I dreamed one time that my best friend[who is female]slipped into bed with me during the middle of the night. I had my back turned to her but somehow new it was her. She snuggled against me for a little while but when I awoke she was gone. It felt so real that when I did wake up I caught myself looking around to make sure no one was there...she wasn't...damn.
@juneevee (106)
I have lots of strange dreams, I even wrote them. I also have funny dreams, I remember I was laughing when I woke up. The funniest dream was, when I tried defuse a missile bomb. I cut the wrong wire and it chased me instead.
I dont have actually a starnge dream as far as I can remember, but my mom has. Plenty of it. Shes scared of cat thats why in her dreams she battles a cat. She also dream of a cat who bit her because she doesnt pay it for its service. But lastweek, she dreamt again of that cat and she did fight it before it bite her. Its so funny to hear her story of that cat.
@calpro (933)
Hi, Generally dreams does not have any meaning. It is what your subconscious mind keeps thinking sub consciously with out your conscious just appears as dreams when you sleep.That is all about dreams. Coming to my funniest dreams I dreamed of being the most richest person on the earth, It is the most funniest dream I ever had.I dream of being rich because I wanted to.
@doggydimon (1379)
Hahaha... This is the funniest dream that I can remember... I was in a love triangle with Richard Gere and Julia Roberts. At the end, Julia and I were a couple. Hahaha... Maybe I watched Pretty Woman during that time... Now, this is what I call a D R E A M!!! Or is it a dream in a dream...lol...