My mom Loved and Liked my Christmas Gift :D

Hello Lotters, Well, I had been purchasing gifts for my Family ever since i Withdraw my money recently this week. I have No idea what to buy but I just trusted my usual instincts and went to the market and buy things from there. I bought her a series of glass wares and a Jesus Christ Clock (with popping lights). the gift was supposed to be for my brother and my sister in Law but I have broke a few glass cups and her wall clock is going insane. So, I decided she will have both of this, my mom that is. I wasn't expecting anything this time really, But I was surprised that She Loved it. As for my Elder Nephews and Niece, just a damn Pillow since they wreck every toys bought to them.And my mom is the one in-charge of it buying gifts for the children (with my name on it[From: Uncle Knight]) I still Have 20$ left though. not sure what to use it for. am thinking of getting Catch's Cat meng-meng next year but I don't have the guts yet my money is a bit short still for a cat foods supply. So, that's what's up lately. The Important thing is, Mommy was Happy about it. Have a Great Day..
@wrangel15 (1443)
Congratulation for being generous and being successful on making your mother happy :)
Hello Wrangel, Thank you very much here. It wasn't that much at least but of course, she loved it and I was happy too because she gave me a jogging pants which cost ten dollars and it's expensive I can tell in my own pocket. Have a great day and Merry Christmas..
@wrangel15 (1443)
It's good that you're really enjoying exchanging gift this Christmas. :)
@jaiho2009 (39001)
hello LK, What a good gift for you...i mean,your mom's appreciation about your gift to her. Your effort and money worth everything upon seeing her smile i guess. It's not always that we please people with out gifts,even our family or friends. When our gifts are not being appreciated,it's really frustrating. Though people won't show us the dismay (if they doesn't like our gifts) but we can feel about it,the moment they open the gift and how they express their emotion. Well,as long as we gave the gift sincerely,it's up to the receiver how he/she appreciate it. Have a great weekdays and HAPPY HOLIDAY dear brother
Hello Sis, It's either she was pretending that i didn't have money or I caught her completely by surprise.. Well, it wasn't something that i planned on early but since I was supposed to go to my brothers house, i might as well buy them gifts and so as for my mom. I didn't think she was going to like it though. so far, this is one gift that made her happy
@jaiho2009 (39001)
and making her happy doesn't happen everyday...worth to celebrate then
That's so sweet! And good idea about your nephews and niece. A pillow is probably the safest bet anyway! I love how you put that though. You're pretty funny.
Hello Ambiepam, Well, My mom has a better gift for them so I decided to just give them pillows since its' proven useful and not something they can just destroy once they're done with it. I have seen there huge toys and some of it just go to waste or some toy box to dump with as they go to the next one. Maybe I shouldn't buy them toys in the first place, instead something kiddie but useful in a long term.
That's . Well done, knight! Your mom has raised a filial son like you and it's good that you remember to give her a gift!
Hello JudgeIronfist, Well, that's nothing. But the difference nowis that I bought for her two gifts and both were kinda needed. Normally, I would give her albums though but it seems I had a little change of mind, and am glad I did. I'd never forget most specially that she's my mom and had done a lot of kind and being more tolerant to me than ever. I think I am a lucky son having a very patient mom. Have a nice day.
@lingli_78 (12844)
that's great... i'm happy to hear that your mum like the christmas gift that you get for her... i haven't actually start my christmas shopping yet to be honest with you because i don't have a job at the moment... anyway, i will try my best to enjoy my christmas as well even though i don't have much money... take care and have a nice day...
Hello Lingli, I wasn't be able to at least look for more better items for gifts but some how the one I gave her replaces a lot of things. I don't have much money to spend on either but it's cool that I get the chance to give something even though I earn only a little by little. I must admit it's cool being on this side of life. Have a happy christmas. Well, if you start christmas shopping now it's going to be a bit crowded in such places. Have a great day.
@webearn99 (1743)
You should be proud of yourself. Good for you!
Hello webearn99, it's something that am really proud of because I made her happy for real.
Letran, your mom has done a wonderful job at raising you a caring and loving son. We all have faults in many areas but in this department you show lots of love and care for your mother. I wish you and all your loved ones a very Merry Blessed Christmas.
Hello Hardworkinggurl, Yes, she is isn't it. But that's because it was my choice to begin with, just imagine if I had a job and start giving gifts to my family. I admit even at this christmas, had my short comings when thigns aren't going well as planned. But there are times when I try to be good natured even if there is pressure or other things I didn't want to do on that day. Thank you for the loves and Have a Happy Christmas as well. Have a great day.
Hello, Good thing that you already had a gift to your mom coz i am still thinking what i am going to give to my mama well there is something on my mind that definitely she will like so much but it will cost too much for me :( can you lead me your $20 dollars?hahahaha!:P. It is really priceless when you see your mother happy. Good Morning!
Hello Bhabycatch, You know, the ironic thing is that i didn't go to my brothers house since they are the ones going into our place instead. so, with that i just gave her the present.unfortunately, she couldn't wait but opened it but that's where she had her good mood i guess. i don't mind giving 20$ only if i had a million dollars first
@mimiang (3777)
I think that your gift is awesome.I would like something like that also