milan 1 - roma 0

@adhyz82 (36289)
Indonesia
roma end this year with fantastic results...come to san siro, milan home when milan is number one in standing, but roma is not scare... ranieri tactics is more effective than allegri one..even ranieri did not play totti and play boriello and adriano which play boring, but roma can finish a work of menez wwith boriello shots...and make milans fans is sad... wonderful for you roma
@elkanwa (625)
Congratulations, and i think this is big blow for milan, because the goalscorer is Boriello, as we all know he is former Milan player. I am happy Roma win this game, it will keep competitive in serie A. With six or more clubs fight for standing on top,
@adhyz82 (36289)
off course, it`s a big blow for milan.. i know that it can make the morale of roma increasing.. boriello had proof that he is too useful for roma
@elkanwa (625)
Yes,Boriello very usefull player, and he proove it in Roma. Now he can play regularly, and showing his best performs. Unlike in Milan that he always warmed the bench player.
@ram_cv (16516)
Yes, it was a fantastic win for Roma. BTW, your heading says that Milan won, so I was confused :). Anyhow this win now cuts AC Milan's lead at the top of Serie A to around 3 points now. I think this could be a real open season of Serie A this season with more than 2 teams in the race for the title. Cheers! Ram
@adhyz82 (36289)
iam misstyping...i want to correct but it had been published...iam sorry make you confuse ram.. off course my roma still be a one of the candidate winner in seri A. we had power and we had ability to do that
@rappeter13 (5298)
It was an unexpected result for me, but congratulations to Roma, for being able to win at the league leaders. I haven't seen the game, so I cannot say too much about this, but I have seen that Boriello scored an easy goal. It was a great work by his team mate who has passed him the ball. But Milan has had great opportunities to score and Roma had lots of luck not to get a goal.
@adhyz82 (36289)
unexpected?? c`mon..roma is good team...only roma can make inter is hard in several years ago...
@sjlskl (3384)
It is definitely a good result for Roma. The Serie A is looking interesting. We dont have a runaway leader like Inter Milan from the pass few season. Interesting season it is turning out to be.