Anyone know of any legit paid to play websites?

I am in search of some LEGIT paid to play websites where you earn cash for playing online games. Not where you get rewarded. Similar to PTC but you play instead of click.
@ookanuk (41)
I am a member of the stock market game wall street survivor. It is a free simulated stock market game that gives points for creating a virtual stock portfolio and referring friends. you can exchange points for amazon gift cards(i buy debit cards on amazon with my earnings) if interested go to my profile.
Thanks will take a look but won't gurantee I will sign-up.
I understand. I find it helpful in learning about the markets. i also forgot to mention updown.com. it is have to win but they payout straight cash via paypal(also in my profile)
@rojishroy (600)
Dungeons and Treasures is a legit site where you can make money playing. You begin the game as an adventurer with a small stockpile of gold and no weapons. Your aim is to build up your amount of gold while getting your hands on the strongest equipment you can find. The game is based around dungeons, which you enter and explore in order to find gold (of course this gold is protected by monsters).You gain experience points and levels for killing monsters, allowing you to become stronger. Every month your gold gets converted into real money, the amount of money you get for your gold will differ each month. The minimum payout is 10$.
Thanks for this very useful information.
@TeamCholent (2844)
If you like Amazon gift cards or want to sell them then give Winster a try. Its a great, fun and easy way to earn online. You can also look for dungeons and treasure, not sure how much they pay but its more fun. There was also a pirate game that paid users to use it I can search for the site name if you want.
Yes dungeons and treasures it is.
@Lisander (273)
• Armenia
i know of three, but you earn by playing only if you win. If you want them i will find the addresses.
Thanks for your help but I have chosen dungeons and treasures as someone mentioned.