ignoring a friend?

@asliah (11148)
have you ever ignore your friend once in your lifetime? what if your friend ask for a help, will you help your friend as soon as possible you can? or make a decision for how many days? or its still depend upon the level of the problem?
• Austria
If one of my friends asks me to help, I will help him/her of course. In fact, I am someone who likes to help other people if they have problems. I am a good listener and can put myself in the position of someone very well. Sometimes I even think I am a little too helpful and too good-natured, but I think it's better too much than too little.
@cssiduyz (1054)
yes, I never neglect my friends and I feel very sorry for him and feel guilty. and I also think, why I do such a thing? I do not know that he also had helped me in distress. and I also have to help him if he was getting a good problem tu poser / easy but I should be able to help him any way I can.
@gaiza12 (4889)
I have never ignored a friend for no reason at all. Maybe i can only ignore when he/she has hurt me and never said sorry. I will be glad to help any friend in need. I know there will come a time that i will be needing their help and i know they will be ready to help me.
I do not in all honesty remember ever ignoring a friend as I do appreciate and value the meaning of friendship. When it comes to assisting them with any issues, it certainly depends on my availability and the issue. Basically this means that my friends are understanding and I am not in reach and able to help I can certainly suggest where to get it.
Why would you ignore a friend who needed help? Are you made at them? Do they take advantage of you? I guess if you don't want to help them you don't have to, but the problem is that they might think its against them and then not want to help you when you need it. Help your friend but don't do it to get something back, do it because they are your friend.
@irene66 (1671)
I do not ignore friend's requesting of help. But I can ignore a friend asking for a night's drink or disco. Help is something that should be given asking for it because you she needs it. Besides I do not want to be treated the same way. They say what you do to others will be done unto you.
• Bangladesh
I have never ignored a friend when he asked me for any help as well as it possible to me. but when a problem comes with them i will take some time to make a decision or to find a solution. I think it should be done all of our friends.
@pit33pit (534)
hi there, good friends there when needed and when we are hard
@chowee (517)
Honestly speaking, i love to help my friends especially in their times of need. But, in the real world, there are many friends that are so very traitor. Wel, not all of the times are their so when times come, that they need my help.?I will NEVER help them.Afterall of the things they have done..
@singup (666)
Honestly I have never ignored a friend.Yes, I love to help my friends As far as I can