Closed For the Holidays!

Happy Holidays! - downloaded from the internet
Our small office will be closed from Thursday afternoon, the 23rd, till the morning of the 3rd of January, so our staff can have time with their families. Will you have time off for the Holidays?
I work retail. The only days they are closed are on the actual holiday and they only close for 3 of them during the year. Consider yourself lucky to have a job that will close during the duration the kids are off. I wish more places were that way.
here we are facing the holidays again, the year has slipped away! Hang tough 3SB!
@Nadinest1 (2040)
I pretty much stay at home...although I clean house for older lady once every 2 weeks and we have 2 small businesses at home....so I help keep everything organized with those....pay bills etc. So, I didn't have to take any time from work. My husband, however, works 6 days/week at his day job....and has to fix a broken road grader is it breaks(our home business) and also drives a limo(or 2nd home business)...so he got a few days off from his day job. He is going back to work tomorrow. Since he has had a few days off, he thinks he will probably have to work new years day-he drives truck on a regular daily schedule. Sounds busy, but it's not too bad.
Here's wishing you and yours a very blessed New Year!