all my children ( soap opera on channel 7)

I am watching the show and I was watching another day last week. I see Jr and his wife or is it ex by now. Are being very nice to one another. Jr gave her a star and she was sort of happy to get it. What I want to know it what is annie planning on her end? I know Jr is trying to get the custody mess dropped.
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
Well we know JR is always up to something so I seriously think he needs to be with Annie. They were made for each other. I just hope Marissa does not get hurt again by him. He is a big time loser to me and Annie is too. I can't imagine what he is up to but I know its going to be big.
@sid556 (31005)
It's probably going to throw Annie right back over the edge again, I'll bet.
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
Yes that is what I believe is going to happen, because it makes for interesting TV. Annie plays a crazy person really very good.
LOL gifts I have no clue, from what I remember of the soaps long ago when I use to watch is that every one ends happy, with someone or other.. Sorry I can't answer this one
@lumenmom (1996)
I know this is way off topic and I am not really a soap fan, but I just learned this past week that one of the actresses on All My Children is the sister of one of the parents in my daughter's class. I don't know what part she plays but I do know she is currently one of the skaters on the show "Skating With The Stars". I am just curious to know if anyone knows who she is?
@stealthy (8188)
JR chased Annie until he got her and now he is hiding her away while putting up a sham front with Marissa trying get her to drop the custody suit. He is much worse than Adam. Men are always leading Annie on and not treating her well and all she wants and needs is some security after all that has happened to her.
@cicisnana (776)
Oh wow. I haven't seen AMC in awhile, maybe I need to go back to watching. Sounds like it's getting interesting again!
@sid556 (31005)
Well, I've been too busy to catch it lately but my guess would be that it is JR playing games and playing Marissa. I'm sure he has an agenda in mind...like getting her to drop the custody battle. I don't imagine he will give up on Annie. They can't keep their hands off from each other. I'm home today trying to get things done for the holidays. Maybe I'll tune in while wrapping gifts and catch up on things.