it's vacation time!

One of the best days that you would ever have when you are still a student is "Vacation Days". I only have one more examination left and it's all over. I know I have done my part by reviewing(but not really hard). After this day, I will have my holiday vacation for 9 days. It's better than not having any vacation at all. I'm so excited..XD
@gaiza12 (4889)
Good luck on your final exam and your vacation. 9days is already better than only a week vacation. That time you can have all the study time and spending time with your family and friends. Happy holidays :)
Oh no. I don't want to bring home my study stuffs. LOL. I will enjoy the vacation. Happy holiday!
@gaiza12 (4889)
Oh what i mean is 'after' vacation, you can find time to study for your last exam. Fun, fun, fun first of course..it's vacation after all
Oh, I thought you'll have it during vacation time. XD.
@lady1993 (20085)
I am already having my vacation too... But some teachers gave us some projects so I don't think my vacation would be very enjoyable. But I'm stil pretty glad that we are having a vacation. Our vacation lasts for 15 days..
If you have long project then better start working on it. I also have a take home a project and I don't think I will be able to work on it this vacation. LOL. My mind is so "in the vacation mode" that I don't want to open my notes. =D
@asliah (11148)
hi, one of most awaiting moment of all students, even me when i was in college and high school, i always wait these holiday vacations. this is the time to relax and rest our mind.
I love the wake up, eat, play, sleep routine during vacations. I wasn't able to enjoy my summer vacations since we have required summer classes. So, I always see to it that vacation during holidays is enjoyed much! =D