High School Is The Best

@ellebj (784)
Hey myLOtters, I would like to know your opinion about high school life and how does it affects your life now.. For me High school is the best.. I graduated in NONSHS.. and we have that super close ties in our batch..until now, we have gatherings and escapades for us to spends time with each other since we are now studying in different colleges in different areas of our country... high school taught me to be strong and to stand on my feet.. i learned to be independent...i learn to lower my pride somehow and i found my true friends... how about you?
I think high school is such a great experience. One for example, is that the friends I made in high school are the friends I am most comfortable with even now. Sure, high school had it ups and downs but all made me the person I am now. In high school, I had an acne phase and it was somehow traumatic for me but through that, I learned to take care of myself more. There were a lot of activities and opportunities back then and you just enjoy and work hard at the same time. I just hoped that I was able to explore the experience better but everything's fine and I'm grateful for all my learnings from back then.
@ellebj (784)
that is nice comment 289..
@thanks1961 (7049)
Hi dear, I had a great time of my schooling. It was long years back and even-though there were one-off problems, when I think all now, it is really memorable. If you enjoyed all now, I am sure that you can be a thrilling experience when you think all in the later years. The good friends of this high school time can be the best friends later on. I know that few of the students cannot enjoy the school time because of their specific and exclusive reasons. Hope you will continue enjoy the high school life. Thank-s
@ellebj (784)
i agree with you thanks1961.. i enjoyed my high school so much..
I hated high school. I was always taller and broader than the other kids. i was awkward to and always the out cast I hated high school. Only thing I learned is life is separated into cliques and if you are not good enough to be in one of them you are an out cast.
@ellebj (784)
i'm sorry reed..