How to earn referrals?

@jjn1983 (1353)
What is a good way to earn referals on here? do you advertise? or just tell your friends? I have 2 referrals. How many do you have?
@macubx (11422)
i have 2 inactive refferalls.. i wish also to knew how to gain more referrals..
@jjn1983 (1353)
i just got my 2 referrals today..we will see how it works. I would just tell all your friends, and maybe some groups on yahoo or anything you are involved in
@jjn1983 (1353)
I have three referrals, but only one of them spends any time on myLot. And that one referral doesn't do a bunch. I am trying to get more referrals also. My best suggestion is to try all your friends, family, computer email buddies. Then, if you belong to any groups online, try them. I am still trying to get more, but will be happy even if I don't. I love myLot, it is a great place to meet new friends and just chat.
@jjn1983 (1353)
thank you for your advise. I have told a couple people..and they both signed up. I think this is a fun thing to do. Im glad someone told me about it.