talk while sleeping?

@asliah (11148)
do you talk while you sleeping? when i sleep, my grandmother is in beside me, she is already at the age of 70, and i am afraid one time, she is talking with someone but when i check her eyes it was close and she was sleepy. next morning i ask this to my mother, and she said my grandmother had dreamed only. do you afraid too when you heard someone talking while sleeping?
@gaiza12 (4889)
I don't talk while im sleeping. That's what my sister has observed. Even if i am very tired during the day, i don't really talk when sleeping. Mostly people who ae really very tired and stressed during the day are the ones who talk while sleeping. My sister sometimes talk while asleep and i am so bad sometimes that i talk back to her for i know she will answer me no matter what non sense im talking.
@jdyrj777 (6556)
I dont know if i talk in my sleep. One time i actually woke myself up from snoring. I dont think it is scary. Its funny. Both my children talked in their sleep when they were kids. Most people just mumble where you can not understand. My daughter spoke very clear when she was talking in her sleep. My son used to walk in his sleep too.
@lixiao (7)
Actually i fell it was very funny .one time when i was shleeping with my sister,she suddenly said:"i want to eat apple".and on the second day ,everyone in my family knew that thing,but,she didnot adimit it at all .hahahah
@dodo19 (33583)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
Yes, I do talk in my sleep. It's something that my husband has noticed. I have to say that it seems that I have a very active sleep, as I do quite a bit while I'm sleeping. It's kind of funny.
@lingli_78 (12844)
i will be afraid as well if i hear somebody is talking while sleeping... i will usually wake the person up if that happens... fortunately, i never have to experience this too often... the most i have to bear with is my hubby's loud snoring every night while he sleeps... :-) take care and have a nice day...
@alilin28 (1530)
• Uruguay
its horrible! i know that sometimes i talk when im sleeping! its horrible because i think that in dreams i coould say something i cant say when im asleep. hah have a nice day!
@mods196621 (3631)
Talking while sleeping really not ordinary to all but there are people like that. One of that is my daughter yes she really talked and not just murmuring but it was clear enough for us to hear clearly what she is talking about. Sometimes we talk to her also we are trying to ask something about if she is going to answer with us. But she does not. Really she is just sleeping unfortunately she doesn't rest coz even at her sleeping time she needs to transact business.
@derek_a (10902)
I used to talk in my sleep all the time, but I don't seem to do much any more. At least my wife says that she never hears me talking these days. I used to have to be careful though, because I would also answer questions with absolute truth! _Derek
@dibs2010 (132)
No i do not talk when I'm sleeping on bed at night. this is a effect of thinking. if you think so much about a matter then it reflect at your mind at night. happy holiday's .
@NarutoFTW (134)
I used to talk - and do occationally. At first it is a biut wierd when you hear someone else but it normal and nothing to fear.
• Ecuador
Yes... I talk while sleeping! that's really funny for me because the day after I talked anything, my mom tells me that last night I've talked about anything, so that's funny for me. My grandmother also talks while sleeping. My aunt does too... FAMILY PROBLEM... haha
It is a bit scary to hear someone speak while asleep as most times it does not make sense. So I can't help but wonder what is bothering the person in life that causes spill over into their dreams.
@camperkid (118)
• Denmark
I used to talk a lot in my sleep when I was a kid, and not only that, I used to sleepwalk and do the strangest things at night, like smashing my toy, or so I have been told. It stopped sometime in my early teens, and nowadays all I ever have people tell me is, that I snore too much. Who knows that might go away to.
I've been told that I talk in my sleep, I think we all do at some point because our brains don't shut off even when we close our eyes and sleep. I know it can be a little bit creepy, especially when they talk back! My kids talk in their sleep sometimes but they mostly just mumble stuff.
@anitoton (390)
• Kolkata, India
yes sometimes i talk while i sleep.but i kick most while i sleep..
@acey76 (1278)
Yes, I experienced it a lot myself, I'm always talking to my sleep, when i have someone beside me they always say that they are scared or laughing at me cause I talk when I sleep and even respond to their question while I'm sleeping,, I don't know why it is happening but eversince I'm a child I do that
@Lance26 (957)
I have a roommate before who talks while sleeping. At first I got scared because she sounded like having a nightmare. The next day I knew she was just dreaming a good scene with her ex-husband.
@13tyates (1610)
Yes, lots of people will talk in there sleep. no one really knows why it happens but it does and its completely normal as many people do it. I do not find it scary at all because like I said lots of people do it. Now it gets kind of creepy but then again it happens to lots of people... it is when people sleep walk! I hope I never see anyone do that! LOL Happy Mylotting!
@megamatt (14327)
According to my parents I used to. Then again, it did not really make any sense. Which really does make sense, it not making any sense, because when you sleep and dream, it does not make any sense. Therefore, anything that slips its way to the real world would not make any sense. Still talking in my sleep, that is very common. I think it does run in my family. My dad did it before him and I believe my grandfather did it before him and the list goes on and on.
@puccagirl (7316)
• Israel
I do this from time to time, but not very often. I don't find it scary, a lot of people do this in fact!