Neobux Stole 100's Of My Direct Referrals!

Here's my story, I was a loyal clicker and promoter of Neobux for about 2 years, I had really started promoting it the last year and was averaging a direct referral a day on average. I was also averaging 200 plus direct referral clicks per day, everyday. So one day I got my account hacked from a keylogger on my computer. I informed Neobux that my account was being hacked along with the IP and Neobux username of the hacker Popitz. I also tracked her down to her Facebook, friendster, Mylot and other profiles online. Neobux admin recommended that I make a new email address and send a ticket to have it transferred to the new email address which I did at the advice of Neobux admin. But I didn't know that I had a keylogger on my computer so the new email was hacked and erased, my Neobux account was stolen. I made a new account since it is impossible to send a ticket without an account. I made a new account and sent a ticket informing Neobux what had happened and all the information on the hacker. I never got a response back. I waited for any response by the admin but never got one. I posted in the forum telling my story and was told that my account had been permenantly deleted because of inactivity. So neobux blocked my hacker from clicking and taking my account since I gave them so much info on the hacker, but they refused to respond to my tickets until they account got deleted. To me, Neobux is a scam website that uses dishonest practices to grow with no care or concern about the members they abuse. My links are still getting Neobux referrals. I guess I didn't deserve a response after I followed admins advice and lost my account. What really matters is that Neobux can now rent out my referrals and make a lot of money for themselves at the expense of a former loyal member and promoter.
@silentwill (1686)
So sorry to hear about this. I just joined Neobux about 2 months ago and so far have not encountered any issues except for one that was really my fault. It just shows that people still need to be very careful when dealing with these online companies because even the most trusted ones can easily turn back on you.
@sanjay91422 (2728)
I read your story and I can see that you are a hard worker and you had a bad experience with the site. I don't know how to react to your situation to help it because I am also a member there. Thank you for telling us about the key logger thing, because I was not aware of it. Again thanks for sharing, I think you will get back on the track very soon, I wish you good luck.
@achraf52 (180)
• Morocco
It's looks that you are NeoBux hate and is your job to keep your account, and they can't help you, so change your work level, and be now more secure .
If I didn't listen to admins first advice I could still have my account, All other sites I have talked to admin and got my account back, only a few didn't work with me, most sites are understanding and honest, Neobux is neither. thanks for the response and happy posting.
@achraf52 (180)
• Morocco
It's a great for you to lose .
Im sorry, I can't understand you.
@drannhh (15095)
Hate to say I told you so, but that is how all of the bux sites operate in my opinion, and it was just a matter of time.
@drannhh (15095)
Glad to hear that your experience at matrix has been good, too. Are you on PeopleString? If not, please wait and use my referral link which I can pm you if you want.
@Lakota12 (42684)
thats tirrible I would keep writting to them till the answered and got this straightened out that sure isnt fair at all!
They responded after they deleted my account for good, They pretty much said, tough luck. Thanks for responding to my discussion. I keep hearing how great Neo is, I just want people to see the other side of the coin.
Sorry to hear about your loss, let this be a lesson to anyone who feels they have no need for a firewall and virus scanner. It hurts when one loses something they have worked so hard and so long for. Keep your chin up though it sounds to me like youve got some skills when it comes to finding referrals so you should do good in just about any program you join. Just remember as i always say, do your research before you get burned and check out any program your interested in trying. Again sorry for your loss, and its understandable that youd be upset just dont let it get you down if you have the drive and determination you will succeed in the long run.
I have both
Thats good to hear, dont let anyone or anything get you down, with the right attitude you will be successful in the long run.
@CatGods (4596)
I need an education here....what is a keylogger? And how did this person get access to your computer? Were you using a public computer like at a library? Or were you using a computer at your school or work. I never heard of the term keylogger and would like to know what it is.
I think I may have gotten the keylogger from a member here on mylot, I reported her profile because it had a phishing site on it. I actually tracked her down to her Facebook, job sites, and even to her paypal emails and youtube videos. No, I was using my netbook here at home
@manleyjoe (1599)
francisco you need a good firewall and I would suggest that you use Firefox as a browser. FF will do good job of blocking virus. You need virus software like Avast.
@debs90 (547)
This incident described by you is so horrifying. It means there are ways in which you can be cheated in Neobux. Thanx for sharing this information. Hopinng that hacker gets punished and you get your money back....
Neobux just didn't care about there members, take care and happy posting her on mylot
@stanley777 (7175)
I've also heard lots of complaints in this site. I've been a member for one year but I still haven't got my investment back. It's so sad too when I rent referrals, they give me robots. I'm so sorry to hear about your lost referrals- I hope neobux reviews and imrpoves their was of servicing us.
I was getting paid instead of paying them which was the problem. thanks for the response
@djbtol (5500)
That really stinks. Why would Neobux punish you for the work of a hacker. Seeing your good success, I would think they would have tried harder to take care of you. I'm sure it is discouraging to have all of your hard work on this site taken away from you.
I even gave them the hackers IP address and username on Neobux as well. No love is given at Neobux. there are tyranical and unjust
I felt sad for your hard work has been wasted..!It would be great perhaps if all your neobux referral will be transferred here on mylot. Actually i am also a neobux member but I quit when I reached $6.50 on my account. I had a feeling that sooner or later this neobux will turn scam site too.! perhaps you need to keep on contacting neobux on your account problem until you received a reply.! If not..Post in all forums you are in to about your problem with neobux so everyone will be aware..!I hope and wish you all the best your problem be resolved!
they responded finally after they deleted my account for good. Said that was that, no concellation. My links are still getting them referrals to sell as well.
@qamarep (4450)
• Pakistan
no it didnt stole but your duration referrals must have been gone over
???
@aylim14 (501)
wow..i really do not know what to say. I'm sorry about that. I also have been using neobux for at least a year now. Though i am not that "active" in getting the referrals, still, i am so "wowed" in a negative way that Neobux would actually do that, especially with them having a pretty good reputation. Maybe you can still take your case and try talking to them again. Hope this issue gets resolved.
@lingli_78 (12846)
i'm so sorry that this thing happen to you... i had been with neobux for a few years now and i had no problem with them at all... so this is surprising for me to hear that neobux will do this kind of thing to you... but again, may be i'm just a standard member over there and i don't rent any referrals as well... i hope you can sort out your problems with them soon... take care and have a nice day...
Hello Francisco, THANK GOD I'VE GIVEN UP NEOBUX long before i've heard you're story. It seems they just don't care about their users being tumbled down most specially those who earn a bit big more. i guess this is really a heavy price for people who actually earn big and then gets victimized with some one who doesn't work hard at all but fools around getting all of your hardwork! I think the lesson here, putting up more secure features on you're computer and Don't tell/brag any one how much you are earning most specially if it's HUGE. I learned a lesson from you're experience. FOR NOW ON I WON'T TELL ANY ONE IF AM MAKING IT BIG. for now, am not. Opportunist people out there. be careful buddy!