Academic qualification ensures success in life? should it be ?

@singup (666)
Malaysia
i was reading a book called "HOW I MADE IT" and the book about interview with 40 of the business and how they made their first million What I have noticed that most of them did not advance beyond the elementary level and secondary school Which made me wonder is Academic qualification ensures success in life?
Sometime applicable sometimes not because most millionaire in our town didn't finished high school and college. They start a small business years ago and now they earn millions everyday. Success in life depends on you on how motivated you are to be successful and that means doing everything you can whether you are uneducated or not. One good example is the famous boxer now, Manny Pacquao. He didn't go to college when he started to do boxing but why is it he is a billionaire now? Did he use his academic to be in his position now? No! he is motivated and determined to be in his position. He graduated from college 3 years ago in SOUTHWESTERN UNIVERSITY PHILIPPINES with a doctors degree of Humanity after he defeated Delahoya I think or Haton. He is already a millionaire when he received his Doctor's Degree. So I hope you learn something.
@singup (666)
in your opinion motivation and determine is often to success Do you think if you start small business years ago you will not need to go to collage ? who is graduated from 3 college 3 years ago i don't understand this is it another story for another man
@megamatt (14333)
Well it is most certainly the step in the right direction. However, it does not guarantee success. It does help get your foot in the door and help get you noticed. Beyond that, it really does depend on the person how much they do. Only a select extraordinary few might get noticed beyond that. Then again, a select few would live up to their academic standards.
@singup (666)
Thank you for your contribution players Yes puts you at the door,