Early question

Well, it is Christmas Eve where I am, but I know it will Christmas in other parts of the world before it is here, so I thought I would go ahead and ask- what was your best gift? Did you find that special something under your tree? I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!! I won't know what was best for me for at least 16 more hours!! Merry Christmas, happy Hannukah, Happy Holidays!!
@Lore2009 (7389)
My best gift was getting nothing and money!
Money is always nice as you can spend it for whatever you want.
@Lore2009 (7389)
Actually, I got something better. My childhood friend came to visit me real quickly. I hadn't seen her for a long time and we laughed our heads off. Her coming was the best gift for me.
@bunnybon7 (35856)
• Holiday, Florida
yes its so much fun trying to figure out what to wish people these days, huh? Merry christmas to you also. hope you get what you want. so far believe it or not, my printer i got myself for xmas is my favorite. but other then that my next favorite is the framed photo of my middle son and his wife that was in the box of Betty boop stuff they sent me. i havent seen him for 2 years now and i love the photo. miss him
I plan on making scrapbooks for the girls next year. I think that they will appreciate them and I know that I will enjoy making them. I think that it will be nice gifts for them.
@cher913 (25893)
i havent opened much yet but i did get a gift certificate from a local restaurant from someone at work (no idea who though!)
How nice. I love to get those gifts.
I won't see my best gift till after the new year. I know it is atoaster oven though. I left town and will not be back till about the new year. And Then I will get to open it. I like the pj's my neighbor got me so far. And I have to wait till tomorrow Christmas day to see what else I got. I wish you a very merry Christmas..
I have a taoster oven that we use some but not a lot. I would have to say that the best thing that I got was some horse decor stuff from my husband made out of my horses' shoe and a foot spa from my oldest daughter.