Christmas.....

I like buying gifts for all members of my family. I did a great job this year. My mother will be crazy happy tomorrow. I like to drink hot tea and coco with a pepermint stick inside. Funny thing is i have no more left. I like watching the faces of my family when they open up a gift they just love. I like snacking on good food as well. What do you like about Christmas?
@Flight84 (3050)
I love that everyone seems happy on Christmas, even if they are worried about things going on in their lives. I enjoy being with my family and this year was the best one ever because we had our baby to share it with. I love giving gifts and seeing the houses decorated. I love the traditions my family has and I look forward to making new traditions with my husband and son. Another thing I love about Christmas, or winter in general, is the smell in the air, you know? It smells like holidays. Cinnamon and other spices and the smell of pine. I love it. I can't wait for this Christmas because we will hopefully be in our house and that will be special for us.
I like how people change(some anyway) for a matter of a few weeks to nice and sweet people. I like the decorations on the streets down town and on some individual houses. Not as many as in past years but afew. And I like the specialty items available this time of year. And another reason to eat pumpkin pie with real whipped cream.
@buggles64 (2715)
lol..I like the same things you like. Drinking hot cocoa withe a peppermint stick, eating a lot of good food, watching my happy smiling kids opening their gifts and just being with my family.
I am so excited for tomorrow, as my kids will be over. I have not seen them in two months so I anxious to see them. I love all the food I cook, but I especially love to see them eat it to their hearts content. I also love to watch them so happy as they open they Christmas presents. Oh and the cocktails too are so yummy..
@jillhill (37383)
I love the whole thing....the reason.....the music....being with family.....giving gifts they love and appreciate! It's the whole bundle!