mixed fruit

I really wish I had a hamburger seasons with seasoning salt and lipton onion soup mix. I can wish on for days and days. I will not have it anytime soon. Right now I am eating this can of mixed fruit. I don't have anything to eat till my friend cooks. I might just cross over to eat at my mothers house. I just hate that when I want to leave she gets all sad. So,it makes me want to stay away.. What are you eating right now..
LOL I have been terrible today with regards to eating, as right now I am simply having two pieces of toast with butter and my fourth cup of coffee.
I wish I could enjoy some toast. I wanted to clean his toaster but,he gets insulted easy. And I can imagine the mice turds that could be there rom the bread crumbs. I can do without.
@kingparker (9698)
I finished my lunch, and today nothing special. I ate those Chinese made noodle, fried noodle with beef. It is a bit of salty, and I just have to chew on. At least make my stomach full. That is what I ate for lunch for now. Until Christmas day, we might have a great meal for Christmas.
I know I would have loved that meal. I love salt way too much to be honest.
@buggles64 (2715)
We already had our dinner tonight, so our meals are finished for the day. We had ham, baked beans, broccoli salad and pie. My daughter also made some peanut butter cookies and I made a pumpkin bread and banana bread earlier this morning. Right now, I am drinking a diet mountain dew! A hamburger does sound really good right now and so does mixed fruit...is it fruit cocktail?
I am eating a turkey sandwich and chips. Also some V-8 V-fusion juice. The turkey was so juicy and moist lastnight. It is firm and good today as well. We used to get sandwichs with turkey, cranberry sauce and some cream cheese on like a pumperknickel bread. It was very good. I was thinking about that today.
hmmn nice
They are tasty.
@lilybug (21182)
I just finished eating some cottage cheese a few minutes ago. I also have a cup of diet Mountain Dew sitting here. I don't make burgers at home very often, but I do like them with onion soup mix in them. My grandma used to make them that way. She also used to put a little oatmeal in them to make the meat stretch further. So, I guess they were more like meatloaf burgers.
@Nadinest1 (2042)
it funny that you mention that because I make hamburgers with onion bouillon....which is the same an onion soup mix. It just makes thee burgers taste so much better. Right now, I just had a few chocolates and a cup of Sprite....not healthy I know.....but I already walked 1 1/2 miles on the treadmill this morning.
Right now I'm actually not eating anything, but I just got done eating a peanut butter and strawberry preserve sandwich just a little bit ago. As far as dinner goes for tonight, I think that I would like to run to the grocery store and get some hamburger meat and fry hamburgers with onions for dinner, it has been about a week and a half since we've had this and I am craving them big time. I absolutely love that meal.