Only one color...

What does colors mean to you? Do they define you and your emotions when you select a certain color on a certain day or event? I think colors mean a lot and define me often, and it brings the artist in me when I dress myself in different colors, so here's the ultimate question. If you had only one choice of color to wear for the rest of your life what would it be? Red is my favorite color, but lately I like purple too so it would be one or the other. Then I thought of how red would attract more attention and aggression and I would feel un rested with so much red that I choose purple. I think I was more of the color red before, a lot more aggressive and enjoyed attention, but lately due to growing older I feel purple defines me more. I feel as if I am a bigger person without stating that I am, but I feel royalty from within so I wouldn't mind wearing purple for the rest of my life. What about you????
@greet123 (44)
To me each colour means something. They carry mysterious energies with them. Yellow for me means happiness as I really feel happy when I am wearing something in yellow or if I see something in yellow around me. Red for me means energy, anger, heat, fights. White is so peaceful, pure, quiet and calm, Anything in Shiny black looks so royal and in dull black looks like poverty.Browns are so earthy.Purple so mysterious and mystic.Green so abundant and blue so clear and clean.I love colours, mixing and matching and reading their messages.
interesting!! thanks for sharing i feel like my fav colors define me a lot! i like red and i have a lot of passion, anger energ...etc and i love purple which i am alway called mysterious.. thanks this is cool
@lingli_78 (12845)
at the moment, i like orange color... people always say that orange suits me well and it is really my color... but i never really stick to one color... it always changes... and to me, a color is simply just a color and doesn't really reflect anything... take care and have a nice day...
that's true it can just be a color or it can be philosophical as well it's really how we all look at things which is cool cause i get to see your views too thanks for sharing
Well, my favorite color is green, many different shades of green. If I could use all the different shades of green I wouldn't mind wearing green all the time. I actually wear a lot of black. At least most of my skirts are black, but I do pair them with mostly darker colors in my blouses. I don't know what my choice of color means, if anything, other than I just like the color green. I think it is relaxing. It goes well with my coloring... I'm blond (with a lot of gray streaked through, you can't really tell because my hair is so light) I have a fair complexion and my eyes are hazel. Green is my color. So, yeah, I think I could wear green for the rest of my life.
yes green is relaxing!! color of nature so it is beautiful thanks for sharing
@Lore2009 (7389)
This would be a hard decision for me because like you, I always loved blue but lately my favorite color is yellow. I don't know if I want to forever wear blue or yellow. I don't know why I really love blue, maybe because my personality is very mellow but I'm very attracted to yellow... maybe because it contrasts me. I wouldn't want to wear it all the time, because it probably won't represent my mood all the time. Maybe I should choose in between green.
haha that would be a good idea to choose the in between!! haha but then i guess that is neither the color too...