Do you hate Veena Malik, I do not like her ?

Hi friends, I saw six communities on Facebook dedicated to her by the people who hate her. I have not joined any community dedicated to her and I not hate her but I do not like as well. She might be very successful or beautiful or both but for me as a person she is not a great women. She claims she is in love with ex-housemate Hrishant Goswami but in reality she is seen getting cosy with Ashmit Patel. Also on one hand she maintains that Sara Khan is like her little sister, but say bad words about Sara behind her back like she is her worst enemy! I cannot claim that everyone in the house is very good and not acting, they might be real or reel but Veena is not real for sure. Sayign something and doing something else was her main focus in the house. It's good that she is out from teh House. What do you think about it? Ar eyou member of any comminity dedicated to veena Malik?
@debs90 (547)
I personally don't like Veena Malik. She was an actress but nobody in India knew much of her. She came into limelight due to a scandal. The issue of back stabbing is not new in Big Boss. So, I don't like this kind of shows.
yes, I never knew her before Cricket Match Fixing news was hot. She is a cheater and may have cheated many like Asif. Thank you for sharing.