catch any good stuff on after xmas sales?

@txgrl21 (819)
I love shopping right after xmas! I usually buy my small gifts for next xmas, a lot cheaper. This year I am not going to save up a bit of money for a rainy day but just wondering if anyone got some good stuff.
I did get some god stuff for christmas wrapping next year and also got some decorations as im hoping to have my own house next year and to be out of my parents house. Its a good start for me for next year as buying wrapping paper when its 50 percent off i believe helps me out a lot becas eim not rushing to the store to get it next year when the rush at christmas time starts of course. I do this every year because it really helps out and i feel im getting good deals for the following year.
I got a couple of gift sets for half off at Wal-Mart for a couple of upcoming birthdays I have (yay) and also bought myself some clothes at the local consignment shop I'm in love with (I bought 3 cute sweaters for a total of $9 - all brand name, all gently used - YAY, I love sales!!).
@fgb_fritz (278)
yeap, i bought a very elegant dress for my mother, the regular price was Php2160 and now we bought it for the very low low amount of Php500.... wow!! thanks god he has given me patience and eagerness to find this item.. i just really love it