Baby Dies in Washing Machine

@erikmama (12934)
I just came across this article, and I must say that it is very disturbing. As the mother of two boys I could never imagine doing anything at all to harm my children. It simply amazes me that anyone is allowed to have a baby with no regards to their mental sanity, if they are on drugs, etc. I am appalled at this. Take a look and leave your comments. It is sad and sickening. http://www.shockingtimes.co.uk/baby-girl-dies-after-being-placed-in-a-washing-machine/
@kaka135 (13434)
It's really shocking! I really don't understand how a mother could do that to her own child, especially it's only a newborn baby. When I read your discussion, I thought it's the baby went inside the washing machine mistakenly, I just can't imagine how a human being could let that happen. I really don't know what the baby means to the mother. It's really sad to read that.
@erikmama (12934)
How could anyone do this to any baby? That is just one of the cruelest things that I think I have heard and you are right, as the mother of the baby it makes it so mcuh worse. I can not imagine the torture that this poor baby went through and for what? If she didnt want it there are so many options out there. I hope she pays dearly for waht she done.
It is so truly sad to hear of any child deaths and sadly the signs were there in advance but sometimes the CPS in our State prefers to keep the kids in their homes as they feel they have an overload of cases. I cannot understand how this logic is right as the world needs to understand that the children need to be saved and not consider it twice but it is truly happening too repetitively. No matter how much help this woman now receives it is truly sad that it has to be done at the childrens expense.
@erikmama (12934)
I think it is all to often that child protective services fail these precious, innocent children. This type of thing happens all to often. There are so many people out there who would love to be moms and can't;yet idiots like this are allowed to have kids and this is the end result. Someone should have helped this poor baby, and now it is to late. It is absolutley sickening to me.
@bounce58 (17550)
This is just so sad. And you're right, it is sickening, and very disturbing. I don't know why people would let this happen. Having kids myself, I couldn't even bring myself to think about this.
@erikmama (12934)
is something that I wish I had not came across. One of those things that really sticks in your head and stays with you. And then I wanted to know what has happened with it, of course, and saw a photo of the baby which broke my heart even more. Made me go hug my little boy and thank the good Lord he brought him to me.
@Masihi (4228)
Dear heavens, I was gobsmacked when I read that article! I feel like cyring, I can't understand how a mother can be so neglective of her children, sheesh! I'm a mother of 2 disabled children, I'm disabled myself, they get the best attention I know how! And if I can't see them (I'm visually impaired) I freak out until I do see them. I try to be in the same room as them (although I let them play with thier toys in their bedroom by themselves) but gosh, this is outrageous. When my kids were babies and crawling, I was right there with them, Bloody hell, that mother don't deserve anything to do with chilren, I hope Children's Aid takes away her kids so she'd never see them again, the bloody murderer! Sorry, I'm angry *snarl*
@erikmama (12934)
I do not understand it either. Not only did this mother kill her child but she put the poor baby in a washing machine and turned it on. I am also a mother and there is no way in the world I could ever harm my child, or any child for that matter. It is absolutley sickening, and no one tried to help the baby before this happened. I hope that this woman never sees those kids again, nor the light of day. If it weren't the easy way out I would say fry her because someone so hideous deserves it.
Once in the news in my country, a fetus was found inside a toilet bowl tank. It was located by a rented old apartment. The new movers smelled a disgusting scent and found the baby. It was very horrifying.
@erikmama (12934)
There are some truly sick people in this world. I can not imagine what is going through there minds to make them do such things. There are so many other options. How do you take the life of a child?
@Kamz83 (4)
It is very disturbing. I wonder why the relatives have not taken precautionary actions to protect the child knowing that the mother is a substance user. Why didn't child service step in to monitor or even evaluate the mother's capability to raise her own child. I hope this would be an eye opener to people to be vigilant in protecting children from harm.
that was a terrible. if any parent doesn't care with their children. i think all of parent must to watching their child with carefully. ( sory, my english was so bad).
@erikmama (12934)
No worries about your English. My English is bad to and I am from America. Anyways, a ba discussion to do it in, but welcome to mylot. I think it is a sick and sad situation. You are right there were so many options for her if she did not want this baby, and the fact of doing something so terribly cruel on top of it just makes me sick to my stomach. The poor innocent baby.
OMG this s really shocking :( the baby don't do anything to her she is innocent to be treated like that, what an irresponsible mother she is what she did is really horrible and unhuman :-X. May she rot in jail. :(
@erikmama (12934)
I feel the same way. I can not imagine the torture that the innocnet child went through. I mean, what was this womn thinking? Noone in their right mind would do something like this. It is beyond cruel. I feel so bad for that poor little baby.
People like this make me sick. There is a special place in hell for this woman. Until she gets there though she should be locked up. Unfortunately they'll put her in some rehab program and in a couple of years she'll be "cured." Makes me want to vomit.
@erikmama (12934)
Well, is you seen part 2 of my discussion, the woman faces manslaughter charges at this point. Thats right, manslaughet. it makes me sick, too, and I can not believe that there are such mean and horrible people that exisit in this world, and can pratically get away with it.
@babystar1 (4236)
This is sickening. This women should go to prison and never get out.
@erikmama (12934)
It definatley is. But no matter what they do to her it can not change the suffering that this poor baby endured. It is so sad that people like this can have children. I hope the woman never sees the light of day again, that's for sure.
I read the article and would have just said "No commens". After all, what can one say to such terrible piece of news. But I read the link you sent and there was a person who left a comment that was as sick as that mother. And I wonder: can´t they trade the person and isn´t there a law agaisn´t those saditic people? I would put the in the same jail as the mother.
trace instead of trade. Sorry
This is the first time in my life that I've read something that would make me so sick. I think it really stinks that the family had pointed out their problems to the authorities and nothing was done about it. It is way too late for Maggie May, but I certainly hope that the other two children are taken away from her and that perhaps this "mother" will have some sort of a chance to get her life on the right track before it is too late for someone else.
@erikmama (12934)
Noone helped the babt. If someone had we might not be sitting her talk ing about this right now. She is facing manslaughter charges and will probably be released in very little time. She doesn't need the other two kids ever again nor should she be allowed to have children again. I feel so sad for this baby and can not understnd how someone could do something so terrible to any child especially one they birthed
Really bad parents, i think they should be punished to the maximum extent possible.
@erikmama (12934)
I hope that the women gets the worst possible penalty that she can get. This is somethjing that has really stuck in my mind since I read it and it makes me sick to my stoamcah. How could anyone in the world do such a horrible, terrible thing to their very own child?
Sorry i could not read the title told me everything. People need to put their children up for adoption if they don't want them. a child's life should not end on that circumstance. Just like i saw in Germany when is was TDY there they were putting their children in the dumpster on a regular basis