I had to delete her and I feel so darn bad.

I know my cousin is going to get mad because I deleted her daughter as a friend. But,darn it I go on facebook to play my games not to chat foolishness with people. I hate that people know when your online. It gets on my nerves when she keeps chiming in and asking me dumb questions like. Am I looking out the window? Did you see the snow? Are you there like 20 times and asking me what i am doing I say playing a game then she wants to know if I know how to play uno.. I just got so tired i deleted her.
Well don't feel bad as I rarily go on facebook and today I did so I noticed I have like 89 pending requests from people who know people that I know. Lots of them are kids and think to myself what on earth would be interacting about. So I simply have left them pending and most of them have been sitting in pending for like 6 months. LOL... See gifts lots of people have a great deal of time on their hands and they forget that others do not and or utilize a bit of the time to do only certain things. One question though, why are you online in the chat window, can't you keep it as offline?? Or is this a feature from the game, as I have never played any of facebook games.
NO I can only play it on facebook. So,she know when I sign on and bam she is right there..
I seriously do not think the parents are oblivious of what goes on in facebook as next time you see a ten year old trying to friend, take a look at the age as facebook has a restriction and most lie just to have the account. I know several who are really only 11 and say they are 28. OMG, now a pervert would surely appreciate.. So why on earth are the parents not diligently watching for things like this as so many perverts are certainly watching. I know parents cannot monitor 24/7 but they certainly can restrict it from happening at home.
My daughter lied about her age to get on facebook. I thought the age was 16 and found out later. But,she has her own laptop which is locked and plus she bought my laptop and hers so anything I try to do to her she trys to break my computer. She threw it once and I had to send it to be fixed. So I don't even bother for the most part. I have had my share of problems.
I know there is a way to make yourself invisable to others but I don't know how you do that. I don't get pestered much in a chat window. Though I will say though I have 2 nieces on FB and they write really strangely. Hubby says it's their age ect... But a common thing one of them posts is "Whhhaaazz uuupppp faaacceebookkkk frreeeaaaakzzzz" WTH is that about?
I hate reading what my daughter writes on facebook. At times I want to delete her but can't watch her if I do that. She has cleaned up her act after I blasted her baout her ways on facebook. +
Is she a little kid? It sure sounds like she is acting that way. Her mom needs to know how she is acting. I bet you are not the only adult that she pesters.
GG I too thought about this as that is why I said gifts do not worry about her being upset as the kids today find someone whom to chat and pester all the time. LOL
She is a touched if that could be gentle way to say retarded. She is 22 but her mind is like 8 years old.
@cream97 (29168)
Ugh. She sounds very annoying just from hearing about her. I know how it is, if you have to delete her as a friend, then so be it. You should be able to have fun on Facebook without some annoying person bothering you all of the time. Surely, she should have more friends that she can irritate? Hopefully, some of them have not deleted her just yet.
@freymind (1352)
or you can just go offline in facebook messenger. but if you'll do that all of your friends won't see that you're online. i guess you really came to a point where you are so annoyed and she's wasting your time as well and keeps popping out of your facebook. you can tell your cousin as well your reason. it would be best i think. good luck.
@Nadinest1 (2040)
On FB chat, you can set it so that you are 'offline'. A lot of people do this. Open up chat in right lower side of page/options/go offline. This way no one will; see you online. ...and so what if you deleted her....I deleted young ones as well....I got tired of seeing everything they 'liked', every comment on every picture that their friends have posted. I am 43 years old, I do not have time for this.
SOme sites have an option where you can be unseen(not sure what's it called)and it can be nice especially when you are trying to fly under the radar as it were and not have certain members acost you right when you come on the site. I think someone should ask Facebook about incorporating this function into their site. If someone whats something from you they can email you and then you, at your leizure, can respond. That way there are no frustrations or deletions. What do you think?
@Shellyann36 (10754)
You don't have to delete her. All you have to do is disable chat. You can do that on the right hand side at the bottom where the friend box is under options. I do it quite often if there is someone chatty on there. Saves you the hassle of family problems.
@carolscash (9500)
I would have done the same thing. I hate people who want to talk about stupid stuff while I am online. After all, if you are playing a game then you are busy.
@bunnybon7 (36876)
• Holiday, Florida
i know what you mean. except i dont play the games but im on there for a very short time just to check on family status. and friends comments. and it seems everyone sends requests to play those games that get you nothing. i guess some just belong to FB for the games? my sons new gf tries to chat to and i just tell her, ive got to go and get some other stuff done.
@camperkid (118)
• Denmark
I you only wanna play games, then why not use a site that is made for that purpose alone. Kongregate.com is a great place to start. have a great day!
@lingli_78 (12845)
i'm sorry to hear this... i think you just have to be honest with your cousin and her daughter of the reason why you deleted her daughter as a friend in facebook... honesty is always the best policy in every situation and i hope both of them can understand and respect your reason... take care and have a nice day...
@yoniarnon (1081)
• Israel
Like Ricki911 said go invisible, this is what i do, i barely entering Facebook but some times i wanna watch some pics of my friends so i am entering but i am always stay off line at the chat.. If i wanna talk to someone i can just send him a message. About your cousin you can send her friend request and tell her you didn't deleted her on purpose and just stay offline on the chat.. I Wish you a good day
@carmelanirel (20979)
Like some said, you can make yourself invisible for chatting if you want to. Plus it sounds like maybe she is looking for someone to be her friend. My niece used to talk to me all the time before her mom and siblings went after me, I miss our talks...:(