feeling so lazy because of tv

When I started watching TV, it's hard for me to do things I must do. My eyes is screwed to the tv show and I can't just let go of the remote. Lying in the sofa then just watch. I'm always feeling lazy when I started watching my favourite TV show. Is it normal? Do you experience the same drama? And what do you do to stop yourself from being hooked up to TV?
@ren1982 (341)
i know the feeling! i get up in the morning put it on then get hooked on some silly morning tv show! and you keep telling your self just after this break or just when this ends i will get my jobs done for the day then hours later still nothing done and still in the same place! what i have started doing is not putting the telly on in the morning and just getting my things done 1st so then i can lay and be lazy for the rest of the day!
That's exactly what I'm feeling. Even in the afternoon. I may not the one who turned on the TV, and when I'm about to turn it off, upon seeing the show I'm screwed. I can't just blame the TV show of course, because it is me whose lazy couch potato.LOL
@ren1982 (341)
lol nothing wrong with being lazy! just have to get right and make sure you get jobs done 1st then lazy after! x
Yup,there's still a place for being lazy. . lol happy new year ren1982
It sounds like someone needs to get some fresh air. Getting sucked in to laziness is not a good idea. I find that most of what is on is a recap of something from another channel or a rerun. It might be a good idea to make a list of specific things you want to accomplish on a given day before you turn the tv on. Besides who wants to waste a good day watching tv before dinner anyway. LOL. I actially leave a tv turned on in the background all day, I just don't get sucked in very often.
Honestly, it is indeed a good form of relaxation. But, everytime my eyes get stuck to TV, i can't hardly remove it. I need a pliers maybe. Ha ha lol.
@bounce58 (17524)
TV is my form of relaxation. It is a way for me to zone out and not think about the other pressing things in my life. So, I do enjoy it when there is a good show on. Or there is a great game with a team worth rooting for. But I think my body is a good indicator for me to know that I've watched too much. When I get uncomfortable sitting on my butt, then I get myself to stand up and do something else.
Atleast you have a defense mechanism in watching tv. ha ha lol. That's really so cool. Thanks for the response.
@asliah (11148)
hi, yes, thats why i hate watching tv when i have something to do, coz i cant finish it for a short time, so i stop watching tv first before i work.
Lol. that is a difficult task to turn off the TV when you have something more important to do. ha ha Lol. Happy new year.