Guess what these girls are triplets

Calgary, Alberta
Its hard to explain but in a set of triplets the 3rd one is born 11 years later. Can you imagine if you part of a set of twins but your twin are kinda 11 years older than you while the 3 of you were supposed to be born for the same day. These triplets are now tagged as the miracle triplets. I didn't know having a twin to be born can actually happen. Its hard for me to explain how it happens but in the article below explains everything. Click the picture below enlarge and see the pictures of these infamous triplets.
@thesids (22362)
• Bhubaneswar, India
Pictures? Captain are you ok? The new year bash starts 31st. Ps. on serious grounds.... I believe you missed uploading the pictures or the link
• Calgary, Alberta
oh sorry: Link: http://174.142.62.49/index.php/2010122836172/It-s-A-Funny-World/miracle-triplets-born-11-years-apart.html geez I hate that I have no privilege to post pictures in responses yet.
@thesids (22362)
• Bhubaneswar, India
Thanks for the link, you still have to get to the 500 mark before they allow you images? Ok, for the dicussion - It was quite an interesting one. Going by the traditional definition of twins/triplets they should be born around the same time but biologically this sounds ok. What would they term if the scenario was something like - the embryo finally got life in some one else's womb? In the present scenario - they still should have about 11 embryos left and if anyone else on the planet(beyond Lisa) played for the birth - would they be considered as quadruplets? And to add complexities - what if one of the elders decided to use one of those? Confusing and interesting too as to how they would handle so much complexities.
• Calgary, Alberta
Can you post the picture for me please.... I kinda dont have the privilege yet. Its hard to imagine an embryo stayed in a mother's womb but it happened.