Man marries a literal biatch

Calgary, Alberta
The wave of WTF marriages keeps on going. I think this is one of the worst ones. There was this man who fells in love with his bestfriend, But his bestfriend is a literal Man's bestfriend. Yes he marries his Pet dog, The guy is from is from Australia and his name is Joe Guiso, The name is his Bride is Honey.This is really a pathetic publicity sttunt I think or maybe he is just daarn lonely. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/8179132/Australian-man-marries-pet-dog-Honey.html
Hi Capt.Albert In some part of the world some people marry an animal i was not surprised about this becoz in some part of the world they practice this maybe becoz of culture or belief. This Human-Animal Law also practiced in some part of the world like Indoseia and India they also marry a cow,dog, goat or even a snake. We find this so sick but we can't do anything bout it but to respect it :).
• Calgary, Alberta
He is Australian though and its not part of the Australian culture. In deed is strange but yeah people have different preferences that is just hard to understand.
@topffer (27804)
• France
She is a bit hairy for a five years old spouse. Yes, it is a scandal : five years only ! And she was already married with a flea ! It is so stupid -- and "pathetic" as you said -- that the best to do is to laugh about this "marriage".
• Calgary, Alberta
yeah she is not yet 18, isnt she too young to get married at that age, that man is a pedo. How could he marry a 5 year old girl. why cant he wait for her to be in the right age of consent, I bet the parents of the bride are not aware of this,. LOL. I dont want to imagine how their honeymoon would look like because its going to scar me for life.